Chapter 4

The rest of our journey is spent in silence.
He drives for about 20 minutes and then parks outside this big fancy expensive looking house. Are teachers salaries worth this much?
"Come on this is your new home" he says proudly. I cringe at the thought of being his student. This is wrong!
I trusted my parents and they let me down like this, ok fine let me just trick him that i agree with his plan but i will figure Out a way to escape tomorow.
Oh heck i cant wait that long.
Looking around i see a road and side walk which leads two ways, without any second thoughts i get out of the car and run!
"NINA!!?" i can hear Mr Butlers yells getting closer. I ignore everthing and just run. i am suddenly tackled to the hard ground.
I try to push him off of me but he weighs much more and hes also pinning my hands over my head.
"Dont you ever try something like that again or else your parents will be in serious danger and also you will get punished by me" he says fast and mad looking. I quiver at this new sight of him.
I nod nervously and then he picks me up and drags me by my wrist all the way back to his house.
Its massive inside! I look around like a little child, lost in fairytale land.
i feel a hand on my shoulder before turning round and seeing him.
"How do you like this place? isnt it much better than that old worn out shabby place where you live" he says with a gleam in his eye.
"Its fine i guess. But i will never like this or you Mr Butler. You do know this is against the law and if i tell then you will be in big trouble" i remark, threatening him with ovbious information.
He looks at me and then smiles his handsom grin which releases hundreds of sparks inside me. I try to stand my ground.
"Sweety if you do tell then your parents will suffer and so will you. Dont take this lightly because i have everything planned".
I sigh at how ready he sounds. It may be harder than i thought.
"Whatever, Wheres my room?"
i ask not wanting to see his face a second longer because i might fall for him all over again.
"Follow me" he says as he walks up the stairs. he goes to a room and he opens the door to reveal a beautiful big bedroom with a bed the size of my old bedroom. I try not to show my awed face.
"So this is your room and mines right across, Get changed into that outfit and put on some makeup then come downstairs" he orders me.
I decide to not complicate things and just listen to him until tomorow.
He shuts the door behind him leaving me alone with my new bedroom with an attached bathroom.
I have a bath before putting on the tight black dress which is so short and revealing.

And a pair of matching heels.

I apply light foundation and lots of mascara but a dark red lipstick

I apply light foundation and lots of mascara but a dark red lipstick. I head downstairs after straightening my hair.
I slowly walk down and as i am, I catch Mr Butler looking stunned.
"You look beautiful he says with lust in his eyes.
I blush before taking my seat at a very posh looking table.
Theres candlights and delicious looking food.
"From now on i am your master at home and teacher at school. I want you to obey me no matter what it is. the more you dont the more bruises you will see on your body" he explains.
How did I end up here?!

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter.
look forward to many more!!
Also please vote and comment!!!
Thxxx