Wedding

"____ hurry up and get ready! You don't have all day!" Shadow yelled through the door clearly not pleased that it's taking me a while to get laced up. " Unless you want to help shut it!" I yelled back as the lady who was helping me get laced up finished so I can finish getting ready. "Yeah yeah whatever, I'm coming in." Shadow entered the room and gasped. "ALL THIS TIME AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO YOUR HAIR YET!" Shadow yanked me towards a table standing behind me looking at my hair in a manner that said 'I shouldn't be trusted'. "Hey uh, I think I can do my own hair." Smiling nervously I go to stand up only to have her push me right down. "Nonsense! I know what I'm doing!" She snapped at me getting to work on my hair.
A half an hour later and I gotta admit she wasn't lying when she said she knew what she was doing. Shadow had fixed up my hair so it was half up half down with flowers weaved in. "Now here comes the tricky part, you not messing it up!" As Shadow said that she sprayed my hair with something that didn't seem safe causing it to grow kinda stiff but, it seemed to hold the hair in place. After Shadow was completely done I made my way downstairs getting past my nerves with each step I took. I refused to look anywhere but forward because I knew if I did, I would run away from the wedding. Making my way down the aisle and standing in front of Undertaker I was overwhelmed with joy. I was able to marry the man of my dreams. Granted he was crazy, but you know what they say, all the best people are.
After the ceremony was a grand party put together, surprisingly, by the short stacks of pancakes. The cake was probably the second best thing that I got to enjoy that day. The first thing of course being that I get to spend the rest of my life with the man I love. Undertaker.
————————————————————I present, the wedding! I apologize for the delay, and for if it seems jumpy. It took me awhile but I have delivered.

Edit: so if you Llamas want a honeymoon chapter, can be in any era forward and anywhere of course, then 1,000 votes, and 30k reads must be met. The reads I'm positive we will reach but the votes, well that's up to you guys to make sure it happens.

Edit 2#: would any of you be interested in a ask the author chapter? If so leave a comment of any questions