Chapter 17

A week has passed and I haven't left my room. The thing hasn't showed up and Undertaker is still no where to be seen. I decided that I wasn't going to sit around and do nothing anymore so I put on a shirt and pants and left my room death scythe in hand. "Sebastian I'm going to need your help" I told him approaching him and stopping right in front of him. "Okay" Sebastian chuckles flashing his demon eyes "But only if you stop threatening me". "Whatever, just go tell Ciel I'm borrowing you I need to go collect a few other demons than get some reapers." I set off after informing Sebastian of my plan skipping across rooftops to get to my destination. I arrived at the Trancy manor and collected his demons then sent them to Sebastian. After all the Trancy demons were with Sebastian I went to the Reaper realm to gather as many reapers as I could. I was building an army. As I went to the location that was discussed I realized how much I could lose. The only people I've ever called my family could end up dead because of me. I shake my head and laugh as I remember when Shadow questioned my sexuality and flirted with me.
Flashback~
"Aw come on~ are you sure you're not even a little gay?~ because I would totally date you." Shadow leaned a crossed the table and stared at me with dark eyes. "Yes Shadow, I'm positive that I am not gay" I rolled my eyes "I have a crush on a guy ya know." I finished laughing. "Hmph." Shadow pouted crushing her arms but laughing in the end.
End of flashback~
------------------------------------------------------Okay its like, short BUT there is a reason for that also I am going to update one of my other  stories soon and start a new one, a gay one. Until next time my gummy bears bye!~