Chapter 7

where we left off last chapter~

You hear a huge crash and-

Now~

GRELL?!? "WHAT THE HELL GRELL YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME!" I screamed hitting grell on the top of the head. "AND WHY DID YOU KNOCK A HOLE IN THE WALL!" (I think 'hole in the wall' is a tv show XD). "W-well I heard bassy w-was here." Grell says jumping at 'bassy' only to have his head stepped on."*sighs* Grell you know I hate you rriigghhtt?". I say helping up the transgender grim reaper (nothing wrong with being trans btw <3) who I sometimes have to work with. "Awww _____ I know thats a-" I cut Grell off by smacking him in the...head."Listen Grell I am not in the mood today so fangirl over Sebastian some other time ok? ok." I say pushing Grell out the door. Please let there be no william and... theres... a spider?" WHAT A SPIDER KILL IT I SWEAR IT'S CLAUDE." I say jumping around like a mad man trying to kill it with one of my grim reaper scythes (yeah you have more then one how cool XD). "SOMEONE KILL THE DAMN SPIDER!" I yelled in distress. "Calm down _____ its just a spider hehehe." Undertaker giggled, just then the 'spider' turned into Claude and I jumped in glee like a mad man again. "I WAS RIGHT I TOLD YA'LL!" I screamed in joy of being right suddenly you ran into a wall and fell backwards blacking out.

FlashBack~

"YOU EVIL SPAWN FROM SATAN'S BUTTOCK'S." I yell at the thing thats... somewhere in the room..."Thats not an answer my dear." The thing whispered in my ear. "GAHH scaring a girl is not nice." I stated as I tried to slow my heart rate, which is hard if you cant see and are bond to a chair inside a...cage. "Still not an answer dear and you know I hate to wait." The thing said from a few feet in front... I think."Fine." I spat. "I have a answer for you."

End of FlashBack~

Time skip to a few hours after blackout~

"Gahh my head hurts." I say holding my head. "You slept for 2 hours." Ciel says agitated. "Im sorry  short stack of pancakes." I say sarcastically. "Next time you pass out I'll make sure im agitated at you." I told him as I scanned the room..."Wait why am I in a coffin?" I questioned sitting up. "Well hehehe you stopped breathing in your sleep hehehe so we thought you hit your head hard enough to....die hehehe." Undertaker giggled? chuckled? whatever. "Well I'm not dead. At least ...not yet..." I said a bit detached. "What do you mean not yet." Ciel demanded. "Well short stack of pancakes you see theres something that wants to kill me and I have to kill it, oh and the thing also wants to kill Undertaker." I stated to everyone. "Something wants to kill me? hehehe." Undertaker chuckled.."WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CHUCKLE AT EVERYTHING?!?!" I yelled at Undertaker. "you know its not nice to yell my dear."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well my lovelys I got this chapter to you and I already started chapter 8 XD though not many read my story those of you who do keeps me going and I would have had this up sooner but I went skating for my birthday

Fixed:7/18/17