Chapter four: Tourney

3rd p.o.v

after chemistry, Ryan and Chad went to tourney practice.......well that's not exactly what happened
They both went to the field, but Chad went under the bleachers with Evie, and Ryan sat on top of said bleachers and began to draw in his sketch book. He drew a siloquete of a couple who were holding hands but above them was a full moon and in the background was waves. The couple were on a beach.

When Ryan heard Chad leave to get changed he decided to make him self known "your interested in the wand?" he spoke up from above before ducking down under the bars "were you stalking me?" Evie asked "I was sitting up there drawing." he stated showing her the picture he drew "wow. Your really good" she stared at the picture in awe and he smirked "that's not the only thing I'm good at" his eyes sparkled with mischief "anyway The wand is used to bless Ben and I at the coronation" Ryan stated shrugging before turning and walking away. Evie rolled her eyes and turned going to hers and Went to her Dorm room Ryan went and changed and went onto the field followed by Carlos and Jay who we're both confused as to why they were suggested to come out here by the fairy godmother. "You lost boy get out of the kill zone" coach yelled at Carlos and Ryan went on Defense the play starts and ends up as Jay knocks everyone to the ground and afterwards did some sort of happy dance. "What do you call that?!" coach yelled as he approached Jay with the CoCoach before Jay or anyone can say anything coach continues "I call that raw talent, come find me later I'll show you something you never seen before, it's called a rulebook" coach laughs before turning to Carlos "have you thought about band?" Jay and a few team members laughed but Ben and Ryan each put a hand on carlos' shoulders "don't worry coach," Ben started and Ryan finished "We'll work with him" Coach hesitant but nods

Later that day, Carlos, Ben and Ryan were on the field and Carlos was about to do some sprints just before Ben could click the stopwatch Carlos sprinted past the two, yelling in fright, as Dude the campus mutt chased after him, "Carlos!" Ben yelled after him dropping the clipboard and stopwatch he and Ryan both sprinted after Carlos "Ben! Ryan! Help!!" Carlos helps as he climbs a tree to get away from the dog. Ryan chuckled picking up dude "what are you doing?! That thing is a rabid pack animal, it's going to attack you!!" Carlos yelled and Ryan looked confused "who told you that?" "my mom" "cruella?" Ben asks and Carlos nodded "she's a dog expert, a dog yellerer" he says "Carlos, you never met a dog have you?" Ryan asked softly and Carlos shook his head "of course not" "well Dude meet Carlos, Carlos this is dude, the campus mutt" Ben states and and Carlos slowly gets out of the tree walking towards The two males and dog, "your not so bad are you?, no your a good boy huh?" Carlos cooes the dog gently taking Dude from ryan and pet him "Your a good boy" Ben states making Carlos look at him and ryan added on "what he means to say is, your fast" Carlos nodded "well we'll leave you two to get to know each other" Ben says and both him and Ryan left the white haired boy and his new dog friend.

Later that night in Mal and Evie's room mal was on her bed going through her Spellbook, Evie was sewing a New dress and Carlos was on the floor at the end of Mals bed on his computer wen Jay walks in, sporting a blue and gold Auradon tourney jersey, he walks over to mal's bed leaning against the posts "so did your plan work? Are you going to see the wand?" he asks and Mal aggravated looks up "if I were going to see the wand, do you think I would be going through every spell" she snapped "ooh touchy" Carlos snickered "our parents are counting on us, we cannot fail them" Jay speaks up "we can do this, if we stick together" "and we won't go back if we don't, because we're rotten" "to the core" the other three state at the same time. Before evie speaks up "oh I found out that Ben and Ryan get blessed with the wand at the coronation and we all get to go, not that I have anything to wear" she sighed before there was a knock at the door and Mal gets up looking at evie "hold that thought" she said before opening the door to reveal Ben and Ryan Ben smiled at the sight of Mal and ryan rolled his eyes at them before sending Evie a wink to which she blushed at making him smirk. "Mal, I haven't seen you all day, is there anything you need to ask?" she thought for a moment before shaking her head and the two turned to leave and mal called after them "do you think the four of us can stand next to the fairy godmother to soak up the goodness?" she asked looking at the two and they looked at each other and Ben sighs "I'm sorry I really wished you could but up front its just me, fairy godmother, my parents, and mine and Ryan's girlfriends" Ben stated and ryan shrugged turning and leaving them alone. Mal shrugs the door on Ben's face before turning to the three "I think Bennyboo and Ryanbear needs New girlfriends, and I need a love spell" she laughed as Carlos tossed her the spell book and then they all went down to the kitchens and made the love spell cookies.