Chapter #5

I'm so angry and upset that without thinking I stand up and run to the door. I push the door open as fast as I can nocking an indoor plant over in the process. Once the door is open I run as fast as I can down the hallway that seems never-ending. Passing nurses, plates, and girls I finally get to another door that says 'EXIT' on it. I open the door and it makes a super loud beeping sound but I don't care I just keep running. I was almost to the front door when I have to stop because there are five security guards standing around me. I know I can't get out so I just sink to my knees and cry.

After a fed minutes I stood up and two of the guards grab my arms as fast as they could. They still think I'm going to run which amuses me enough to bring a smile to my slim, tired face. I look at this one guy and he has this creepy smirk on his face which kinda freaks me out, but after running and crying I was to exhausted to care. Then after walking for what seemed like years they brought me back to the dreaded room that I tried to escape from, the psychiatrist's office.

When I get to the office the guards stand behind me to make sure I don't try to escape again.

"Can you make them leave they are freaking me out. I, I can't talk when they are here." I say

"I'm sorry, but we can't have you running again so they will have to stay." says Dr. J

"Ugh I hate it here." I say

"Anyways we need to put you on meds to try to calm you. I, I think you might be bipolar to so I will do some different mental health tests on you for different possible mental illnesses."

I let out a huge gasp because it feels like I just got slapped in the face.

"Really you think I'm mental?" I say. Tears are streaming down my face.

"Listen Violet, I just want you to get better. I don't think you're mental I just know you have some mental illnesses."

"Uh huh." I say

"Ok she can go back to her room. I don't think she is stable enough to be in group or to socializing. Especially after what just happened."

"Ok, I will let the ward nurse know." Macy says.

Macy walks over to me and takes my hand. "How about you get some rest."

"Okay." I say while taking her hand. Macy and I walk down the hall once again and finally arrive back to my room. When we get to my room she opens the door, I walk over to my bed and collapse right into my bed, and instantly fall into a deep sleep.

I wake up a few hours later to see that there are 3 nurses in my room searching all my stuff.

"What are you doing?! That's my stuff."

"We know it's yours we are just making sure you don't have anything that you could hurt yourself with." a tall young man with dark brown hair says.

"Ugh is nothing private to you people?"

"We have to do this once a week. And my name is Thomas" the young man says

"Ugh it's weird here. Oh and also I like that name," I say

I decided to just watch them and let them do what they want, because I'm too tired to fight. When They finally finished they found nothing so they just left, locking me in my room with my thoughts once again.