"I think she'll make up for it here."

"Hmmm," Sorcha said as she brought Calleach's fingers up to her mouth so that she could nibble on them.

"You're playing with fire."

Sorcha tossed Calleach a look over her shoulder. "I like playing with fire, especially your fire."

The look Calleach gave her was one that made Sorcha shiver in anticipation. Sorcha returned to sucking and nibbling on Calleach's fingers. Calleach's erection soon became evident as it pressed against Sorcha's lower back. Calleach hummed in contentment as he let Sorcha take the lead.

"Can I have my hands back so that I can wash you?"

Sorcha smiled against the finger she had pressed against her lips. "I guess so, but I'm enjoying just soaking in the tub."

Calleach tugged his hands away from Sorcha's mouth. "Let me wash you and then I can give you a massage."

"I'm game for that."

"Then hold still."

Sorcha held still as Calleach began washing her with the wonderful rosemary wash that Cal stocked his bathrooms with. Sorcha returned the favor and then Calleach was standing reaching for a towel.

The towel felt wonderfully rough against Sorcha's sensitized skin. Sorcha lay face down on the bed and watched Calleach grab some olive oil so that he could massage the aches Sorcha got from dancing. The bed dipped as Calleach climbed onto the bed so that he could straddle Sorcha. The oil was cool against Sorcha's skin as Calleach dribbled it all over her back.

"I love your hands on me."

"Just my hands."

Calleach's fingers kneaded while his thumbs made soothing circles over Sorcha's shoulders. His hands moved down Sorcha's back and stopped just above her buttocks before they moved back up.

Sorcha giggled. "I love the way you kiss me and I absolutely love the feel of you inside me."

"Roll over."

Sorcha did so with a little difficulty since Calleach didn't move. Once Sorcha was lying on her back, did Calleach drizzle more oil over her stomach and breasts. Sorcha folded her hands behind her head and watched Calleach. He was intent on his task especially when his hands were on her breasts.

"There," Calleach said as he sat the oil on the night stand by the bed. "I think you're all limbered up."

Sorcha's eyes widened as Calleach wrapped his oil slicked hands around his erection. A scandalous grin stretched across Calleach's face as he began working his hands up and down his cock. Sorcha's gaze flicked from Calleach's face down to his erection. She licked her lips and smiled sexily up at him.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Uh huh."

Calleach's grin grew wider as he slid down Sorcha's body and nudged her legs apart. Sorcha gave up onto her elbows so that she could watch as Calleach slowly entered her. The feeling was exquisite. A moan escaped Sorcha as she flopped back down onto the bed. Calleach's hands settled on Sorcha's waist as he slowly began to thrust into her.

Sorcha reached down so that she could touch Calleach as he thrust in and out of her. Calleach shifted forward so that he could trace Sorcha's breasts with his hands. He kissed Sorcha as he picked up the pace. Sorcha met him thrust for thrust.

"Faster Calleach."

Calleach rolled them over so that Sorcha was on top. She braced her hands against his chest and rode him for all she was worth. It felt so good being on top. Sorcha liked the way Calleach kept his hands on her waist and the way Calleach lavished attention on her breasts.

Sorcha threw her head back as Calleach suddenly sat up changing the angle. A cry escaped Sorcha as she went over the edge. Calleach let out a moan as he joined her. Sorcha's body throbbed as she wrapped her arms around Calleach and kissed him.

"That was wonderful Calleach."

Calleach kissed along Sorcha's jaw and grunted in agreement. "I'm glad that you think so."

Sorcha's eyes found the clock over the door. It showed a quarter till six. "We need to get dressed. Supper is in fifteen minutes."

Calleach let Sorcha withdraw with a sigh. "I take it that you want to go to supper."

Sorcha threw a look over at Calleach lying on the rumpled bed. He looked delicious and she wanted to rejoin him, but she was hungry.

"I'm starving."

Calleach rose from the bed in all his naked glory. "Then I guess we shall go to supper. I wouldn't want you to waste away."

Sorcha made a swipe at Calleach as he reached past her to grab his clothes. Calleach captured Sorcha's hand and pulled it against his chest as he kissed her.

A knock sounded on the door followed by the muffled voice of Zefora. "Hurry up Sorcha. Supper is in fifteen minutes."

Sorcha pulled away from Calleach and shouted towards the door. "I know Z. Give me a few minutes to get dressed."

Zefora gave a disgusted sound from behind the door. "You two hump like bunnies. I'm surprised you aren't prego yet."

Sorcha rolled her eyes at the door as she started getting dressed. Calleach just grinned at Sorcha as Zefora continued complaining about their sex life through the door.

"We need to find your cousin a man."

"Deal," Sorcha said as she headed for the door. "The sooner, the better."