027

Your pov

After crying of crying at the quarry, I finally got up an went home.

I walked inside and took off my shoes. I expected a yell from my mother, a "get your ass over here!", but no. It was silent in the house.

For sure she would be home by now. Maybe she fell asleep. I decided to head up to my room.

As I approached my door I heard a faint cry. I stopped dead in my tracks. I headed towards the sound, I came to my moms door, peeking in.

She was sitting at her vanity, her head in her hands. I could She her body shake as tears fell on the table.

"Mama?" I asked stepping in the room and standing behind her.

She didn't say anything, but simple look up at herself in the mirror. She wiped her tears and looked at me through the mirror.

"Hey, sweetie." She said sadly.

"Momma, what's wrong." I asked touching her shoulder.

She immediately turned around and embraced me in a hug, crying hard. I noticed her breath no longer reeked of alcohol.

"God, Y/n. I'm so sorry. I saw a woman and her daughter, they were so happy. I treat you horribly. I drink to forget but I always remember(if you get that I fucking love you, end of conversation.) I get drunk and take it out on you and I'm sorry. I'm going to try to be better." She cried into my shoulder.

Those words brought tears of joy to my eyes. The fact that she was going to try.

"Thank you mama." Was all I could say.

She pulled back looking at me with a smile and embracing me in a hug once again.

Eventually I left her room to sleep. Except I couldn't.

I laid in my bed for an hour and twenty nine minutes, but my eyes stayed opened, letting out a few tears.

No matter what the thought of Richie came to mind.

What I did to him. He would never forgive me. He shouldn't forgive me. He should hate me. In fact, I hate myself.

Why in my head did I ever think kissing Eddie was a good idea?

I knew he could never let this go. His jealousy.

Let's not forget Beaverly. She gave in to his twisted plan. Or was it her who cooked it up.

In the end my sorrow disappeared, and my anger towards Beverly and Eddie grew bigger.

So big I was eager to see their faces again. So eager to yell and, he'll maybe even hit them. So eager, I fell asleep.

IMPORTANT A/N I've been planning out the following events trying to make this book thingy as long as possible for you guys, but it will be coming to an end soon. Ending at the minimum, chapter 35, maximum, 50? I dunno for sure though. If you want it any longer please tell me what you would like to happen.