007

Richie's P/O/V

I could've sworn she liked me. Maybe she was to embarrassed to say it?

"Shit..." I heard y/n say it while looking at the tire on her bike.

"What's wrong?" I asked even though I could she she had a flat.

"I have a flat." She responded

"Oh, well you can ride with me and I'll take you home." I offered with a smile

"Sure." She said as she went on the back of my bike, wrapped her hands around me and laid her head on my shoulder. It was amazing. She told me her address and I realized she lived right next to Eddie.

"You do know Eddie lives next door to you, right?" I asked

"No shit, really?!" She said I little happier than I wished. I nodded, "Okay cool, I'll ask him to bring me back here tomorrow to fix my bike."

"I mean his mom is hella over protective so, if he can't you can ask me" I said with a smile

On our way home I realized there was only one way to see if she truly did like me. Kiss her.

It was a crazy idea but it was worth a shot, right.

We finally made it to her house and she got off my bike. I got off as well.

"Thanks Tozi-" I cut her off with a gentle kiss.

Your P/O/V

As I rode with Richie to my house I couldn't help but to wish it would never end. Once you get to know him, he isn't as bad. I have to admit his jokes can be hilarious.

Once we arrived at my house, I got off his bike and stared at Richie until he looked up at me.

"Thanks Tozi-" I was cut off my Richie's lips. He had kissed me. Once he pulled back and stared at him, "Richie what the..." I stopped talking realizing I sounded mad. "Sorry I was just surprised I guess."

"I'm sorry, I should've done that." Richie said as he got on his bike and rode off. I turned and looked at Eddie's house. To my surprise I saw him in the window. He quickly walked away, probably hoping I didn't see him. I decided to pretend I didn't see him for his sake...

A/n it kinda got cheesy in this one but oh well.