"...Sure?" He looked at us and Tahir nodded in response.

"But first, you all have to sit down in a circle." Said a young man standing behind us and all of the kids to sit on the floor.

As soon as everyone stalled down, Zaid starts a nice solo melody and one by one all of us join him. After it, we sing a few songs and received lots of applause and comments. Don't know when I also start to enjoy it and the sound of 'one more' boost up my energy to sing again. I guess all four of us were enjoying, perhaps that's why none of us stopped singing until we get tired.

By the end of the ceremony, we all were exhausted but happy at the same time. To put it simply, we enjoyed it, especially the look on Miss Hira's face when she told everyone that we are her students. There were many kids who took selfies with us and yes, I didn't forget to drag Miss Hira in it. It was the necessary part since I have to send it to the big brother of mine and I did. His reply never came but I am looking forward to a response from him.

~*~

Zulqarnain's POV:

"I will not be late. Now stop calling me." I shouted at my assistant on the phone and hung up.

"You shouldn't have asked him to reach early if you were planning to go late." Said Dad keeping his eyes on the television.

"I wasn't planning to go late." I took a seat beside him.

"Then why aren't you going?"

"I.... am waiting for Ahmar. There is something that I need to tell him before leaving."

"You can call him."

"I called him twice, but I can't hear him because of the music playing in the ceremony." I lied.

How can I tell him that I am staying to see Hira? I keep feeling agitated since I saw her with Ahmar and his friends. Although they all look very happy still, I want to confirm with my own eyes. I don't know why I am unable to trust them for Hira, their pranks are dangerous and especially when they are forced to study under her tuition. But on second thought, they got their lesson from the last time.

Then why the hell this heart can't keep calm and mind its own business???

It's work to pump blood not getting worried about others!

For several minutes I restlessly change my position on the sofa, but after realizing that I might be disturbing Dad I got up, at the same time Both Hira and Ahmar come inside and Salam Dad.

"Mashallah! Beta you look very pretty today."

Indeed!

Her cheeks turn red while mumbling 'thank you'.

"You guys came on time. Zulqarnain was waiting for Ahmar." Said Dad to them.

Ahmar raises his brow gazing at me, "He worries so much about little things, Dad. I wonder how he will manage to stay put when he is alone without us. Anyways, I am going to sleep now. Good night."

'It was extremely fun.' He mumbles passing me by, loud enough for me to hear.

Snake...!

He is like a rattlesnake, which makes a loud rattle sound to deter others but if the warning is ignored then it will attack.

Where did my sweet little brother go???

I sighed and turn my attention towards Hira who was walking towards the stairs but her gaze was on me like she is trying to read my mind. She smiles brightly and looked away.