Cuddles - Joshua

My vocal unit bias, I have to pull myself together.

I quietly grumbled as I felt someone touching my hand. ,,Wake up (Y/N)~”, I heard a familiar voice calling for me, even tho it sounded more like a whisper. I slowly opened my eyes to see an also familiar face smiling at me.

It still seemee to be dark outside, the pale moonlight shined through window on our bed. ,,What time is it Jisoo..?”, I yawned exhausted, rubbing my eyes slowly. ,,It's 3am.”, he answered me with the most angelic smile he could've put on his beautiful face.

,,What do you mean it's 3am?”, I groaned and I looked at him with an annoyed gaze. ,,Why do you wake me up in the middle of the night?!”. Jisoo just continued smiling like an innocent and pure angel, before he hugged me and left a few pecks on my face.

,,Jisoo, I want an answer.”.

,,I just want to cuddle with you...”, he smiled against my cheek, where he was still placing little pecks. I sighed and rolled my eyes slowly:,,But Jisoo, it's 3am. You're tired for sure and I am too. So please, go to sleep.”.

,,But I can't sleep (Y/N).” ,,I can.”.

He sighed, before he closed his eyes and as he opened them again he looked at me with cute puppy eyes. ,,I'm not falling for this one Hong Jisoo.”, I quickly responded to him and turned around. ,,(Y/N)...!~”, he whined and hugged me from behind, ,,Don't be so cold to your boyfriend!~”.

,,I. Am. Tired. Let me sleep.”, I answered a bit more furious than before. I love him more than anything, but waking me up in the middle night is even a thing he shouldn't do, except if it's important like someone's dying. Or food. Food.

,,Sorry.”.

His happy tone in his voice was vanished in an instant and he let go of me without saying anything about it. Now I feel bad.

,,J-Jisoo... Joshua...”, I turned around in shook because of his reaction. Was he really now just being pouty or was he angry?! Who was the one who woke me up in the middle of the night?!

,,I don't get it. Why are you feeling offended or angry now?”. ,,Never mind.”.

Actually these words hurt me more than his reaction. They already said, words can hurt more than actions. I sighed and rolled me over to him. ,,Please don't be like that to me Jisoo...”, I muttered unter my breath and hugged him from behind, only to feel the warmth of his body.

,,I'm sorry, but you can't wake me up in the middle of the night and cuddle...”, I uttered softly. I don't actually want to hurt his feelings again. ,,I know you have hardly time you can spend with me, but you have to sleep...”.

I slowly stroked his back, before I stopped and hugged him again. ,,It's hard for me too y'know?”, I whispered in his back, hoping he actually wouldn't hear. I don't want to make him worry about me and our free time we could spend together.

Seungcheol always tried to give us free time, but one time they went to the set for Don't Wanna Cry and I had to stay at home.  He did ask me if I want to go with them, but in the end it didn't work out.

Seungcheol apologized so much, I wasn't even able to count the times he had to apologize. Sometimes we only had an evening together because the boys went out for us so we could be alone.

As he suddenly moved, I let go of him quickly. He turned around to me smiled a bit, before he softly kissed my fore head. ,,It's not easy for both of us...”, he mumbled and hugged me again. ,,But I love you (Y/N). And I will always try to make you happy. Even if it's 3am.”.

I snorted at his comment and boxed him lightly, which made him laugh also. ,,You're an idiot. Don't you dare to say 'Your idiot'”.

He pinched my cheek when I said that, smiling widely:,,You know me well~”. ,,Of course, you're the idiot I fell for.”, I snorted a bit louder. He rolled his eyes, giving me the most beautiful smile he could do. ,,I really have to thank your parents for blessing everyone with your existence!~”.

,,Yah~”, he laughed back at me and started placing pecks all over my face again, which made me giggle.

As we heard footsteps coming closer as we both were quiet, we froze.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door and we both flinched in fear. I mean, it was like 3am!

,,People are trying to sleep guys.”, was all we heard thorugh the door. It was Seungcheol. ,,Sorry!~”, Jisoo whispered back at the door and the quiet footsteps were telling us that he was gone. I laughed, trying not to make a sound, but Jisoo did the same.

,,Was it worth now waking you up at 3am?~”

,,Yes.”