You Are My Sunshine - ZombieApocalypse! Hoshi

mY FIRST BOOK I AM GOING TO PUBLISH, IAMEXCITED.

Okok. So hi there.

Yana is weird, don't be like Yana.

-

I'll explain the plot first, because people who haven't watched The Walking Dead will know. No, Rick isn't here. None of the actual TWD characters will be here.

Everyone is somehow infected, nobody does know why, but never mind. If you get bitten, you'll get ill and die, becoming a zombie too. Even if you die normally or get killed you'll become one too.
I hope u unterstood😂
Let's start then~ ʕ•ٹ•ʔ

(Y/N) - Your Name yk.

Your Hoshi's sister btw, i like that idea ok.

-

I laid there, coughing, my body was trembling due to the amount of pain I had. Of course I did it, I wanted to protect this child. Minghao warned me from going back and Soonyoung told me often enough to come back. The child was hurt, it would've died. Her family was on the other side.

Then it happened. I heard the groan behind me, but as I turned around it already got me. It bit right into my arm because I missed its head with my already bloodied knife.

I immediately stabbed it, but it was too late then. The child behind me got scared and ran. Only Soonyoung's cry was hearable when he saw my wound. He didn't want to believe it.

Back then, I told him to shoot me right here so I won't get the others in trouble. It was my last wish although it was more than just selfish.

Now, I had this illness. The illness that will make me fall.

Soonyoung was out with the others to get medicine. I told him it wouldn't help, but he refused to listen to me. He didn't want his last and only star stop shining. The only thing that made him laugh.

Thr tent flap slowly opened and Minghao looked in, carefully: ,,Are you still awake?”. ,,I think, I mean I'm still breathing.”. He chuckled although it sounded more sad.

,, When is Soonyoung coming back?”, I asked, coughing again. Minghao touched my fore head and sighed, before he stood up again: ,,We don't know... Jisoo is still waiting and there's still no sign from him...”.

,, I don't know how long I am going to stay awake..”.

His eyes were sad as he runs his hand through my hair: ,,He will get back with the others in time...”. ,,But the medicine won't help!”, I whimpered at him with a weak smile. He slowly bit his lip, knowing I was right.

,, It will help.”, was all he said.

,, Minghao.”.

Seungkwan was peeking through flap. I didn't knew this Seungkwan. He was serious and not that talkactive anymore. In the beginning, he thought they all would be joking, but when he saw it with his own eyes, he changed.

Everyone changed.

,, Joshua and Jihoon  saw something. We need help.”.