How 1 date can change everything (Chp 20)

An announcement at the end} Also the setting of the date has changed} My writing might be a bit clingy since i haven't written any chapters like these in around..4 months also, forgive me}

Katelyn's Outfit-

Starlight's Outfit- (No over cardigan)

"If this is just a dare then why are you forcing us to dress up so much Aph?" Katelyn groans at the question she asks her friend

"Because it's still a date so it counts" Aphmau replies. There was silence in the room more awkwardness tho.

"Um, so..when are these dorks supposed to get here?" Starlight's eyes started to sparkle, she was actually getting exited for this 'dare' Just as Aph was checking they heard a knock on the door causing them to flinch. 

"Guess now"

--

"Starlight better be back home by 10"

"Katelyn too"

Garroth and Zane were now in Aph's house. Being the overprotective friends they really are.

"Don't worry you two" Travis punches Zane in the arm and focuses his attention back to his date. "Shall we Katelyn" He puts his hand out to her. Katelyn rolls her eyes and takes his hand before looking back at Aphmau.

'You owe me' she mouths. Aph just smiles and waves.

"S-should we follow them?" Starlight's voice spoke softly. 

"Well how are we supposed to get there then" Laurence grinned and took her hand before walking out.

"What did i say about hand holding!!" Zane shouted. Starlight giggled and waved not looking back.

--

Starlight's p.o.v

I was sitting in the passengers seat, Laurence had put a blind fold over my eyes, i was weary but went with it. I heard the door open, then close and then noticed the car starting to move again. 'What's happening?' I ask.

"Nothing much"

"Katelyn?"

No response