A day with Seth

I was the first one to wake up in the morning. I got dressed and made some breakfast. Seth was still sleeping.

"Hey, wake up, we are going to be late!" I told him.

"Late for what?" he asked with a very sleepy voice, not even bothering to open his eyes.

"Late for school."

"I don't go to school."

"You are today. I'm not letting you hang around on your own as long as those killers are on the loose." That woke up Aurora at least.

"How about I just sleep here and wait for you."

"I know better than to trust you. As soon as I leave, you're gone. Now get up, I made breakfast." I pulled the blanket off him.

"Seriously? You don't let me sleep all night and now, when I finally have the chance to sleep, you want me to wake up?"

"What do you mean I didn't let you sleep?"

"Didn't you notice you were glowing the whole night?"

"Huh?" How was I supposed to notice that, when I was asleep.

"You were glowing all night, like that star in that "Stardust"."

"The novel?" asked Aurora.

"No, the film... There is a novel?"

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked utterly confused.

"You didn't notice it?" asked Seth from Aurora, completely ignoring me.

"No, I was faced other way."

"Guys, hallo! I'm still here."

"Sorry, honey, it's hard to explain."

"Honey? Seriously?" We weren't that close anymore. "Make it simple!" I told him.

"In the film, there was a star, who was a person and when she was really happy, she was glowing."

"Why have you seen this film again?" I hadn't really seen any films, because I could never afford to go to a cinema and I never owned a TV either.

"It was a long time ago, when I still visited my parents from time to time. Nothing better came from a TV, so I watched it."

"You watched a film about a happy glowing star?" I asked with disbelief.

"There was a lot more to that film. You should watch it. Maybe then you get, what I meant."

"So I guess you are a star then," said Aurora.

"Just because I happened to glow at night, doesn't mean I am some human version of a star. I'm still me - a human."

"But when you "teleport" you are a glowing white ball and your hair sparkle."

"What about me being bulletproof?"

"Well you can't really hurt a star either," said Aurora thoughtfully.

"But stars are made of gas, not crystals," I reminded her. She should have known that, being a future physicist and all.

"Hey, I didn't make you like this, so how am I supposed to know, why you're a crystal star," she snapped back at me.

"That's actually a pretty good superhero name," commented Seth.

"I'm not a superhero," I said firmly. The least I could be is an antihero. It was very odd of Seth to even mention it, he made it pretty clear the previous night, that he didn't want me to be a superhero.