33• Richest man on Earth.

Start from the beginning

Slow and sensuous. Marking his territory.

"Are you alright Savannah? Water?", he asks, a knowing smile on his face.

I clear my throat.

"I'm alright, Mr. Donati. Perfectly alright."

And his eyes scream liar.

Suddenly there is a warm feeling of a finger in me. Adrian slides the finger in and out, in a perfectly experienced pace. And my body welcomes the feeling, of that. Of him. And slowly I realise, how in the past days, I have warmed up to him.

I don't see him as the abnoxious jerk, turning my life upside down, but the man that protected my brother and I. The man that has helped me get past my biggest fears.

My breathing hitches as he increases his pace, and then suddenly just as a sliver of the orgasm hit me, he retrieves his finger from within me, and removes the kerchief folded neatly in his breast pocket, and wipes his finger clean. Not showing a hint of what he just did.

Ass hole. Always does this.

It takes about a good five minutes for me to steady my breathing, from being fingered by my husband, who just happens to be my boss, in a meeting full of people. And about twenty minutes after that the meeting wraps up, and Adrian Donati walks out victorious.

He signed the deal, got the contract, and did god knows what not in that meeting. The one meeting I'm never going to forget.

Not like he has done this the first time. The engagement party, beside Sebastian, he did the same thing.

But you and I know, this is different. You weren't falling for the man then. You are now.

I shake my head, making up my mind that I'm going to confront him about this. At least I'm going to try.

He walks into his cabin and sits down, his demeanour screaming power and control. He leans back on his expensive reclining chair and places his hands on his desk, and raises his eyebrow.

You can do it Savannah.

"You cannot just do that."

"What are you talking about, Savannah?"

"You know damn well, what I am talking about. "

Atta girl!

He stands up, adjusting his suit and twisting his cuff pins, looking at me, pinning me with those grey eyes.

"I will not know what you are talking about if you don't tell me, Savannah."

He isn't calling you 'kitten.'

"You- can't just do that in the conference hall."

"That?"

He raises a slick eyebrow and walks towards me. And by practice I move back. He leans in, and the masculine scent of cologne infiltrates my senses, clouding all of my senses. He comes closer and my eyelids droop.