"You," she smiled innocently. This damn midget. "How long before we leave?"

"We've been here a few hours so it shouldn't be long now."

"How the hell did y'all even beat us here?" Tia asked.

"Well, when you fly privately you don't have to worry about baggage claim, delays and all that. Didn't have to go through security or anything."

"Fuckin rich people," she mumbled.

"You can fuck this rich person though," Jules said being as childish as always.

"JuJu!" Kayla yelled.

"Kay-Kay!" he yelled back.

"Man shut up," April muttered miserably. She looked tired and sick.

"Not our fault you got air sick," Tia teased. "And I'm not fuckin you nigga."

"We'll see," he smirked. We stood around talking for a bit, getting our plans together for this trip.

"Oh Andreeeeee!"

"Who the hell?" I turned looking to see who the hell was calling my name out like that. I groaned when I saw it was Stephanie. I had to do a double take to make sure it was her since she was wearing some really short shorts that had half her ass hanging out and a shirt so small you could mistake it for a bra. She was wearing six inch heels and some big ass hoop earrings.

"Where the fuck is she going? Hoochie Mama Island?" April muttered. Shawn was rubbing her back to help her feel better or some shit.

"I spy camel toe," Jules giggled. This man is way too childish for his age.

"The fuck you want Shaquetta?" I asked.

"I'm Stephanie," she said looking confused.

"Nah. Stephanie an uptight girl. Who I'm seeing is every no good hood nigga baby momma."

"Oh you mean this?" she motioned to her outfit of choice. "I did some research and found out you were poor before and lived in the 'hood'." Why did she use air quotes around hood? "And I researched what attire and females guys from the 'hood' would like and this is what I came up with. What do you think?" We were all quiet.

"Are you...are you serious?" Tia asked. "She can't be serious right?"

"Does it look like I'm anything but serious?" Stephanie glared at her. "In all the hood movies this is the girl that guys find most attractive."

"I feel like my IQ just went down," Kayla mumbled.

"Whatever, I didn't come here for you peasants."

"Why are you here?" Kayla asked.

"Oh didn't Andre tell you?" she smirked. "We're going to Hawaii as well."

"We're?"

"Yes. Chris, Josh, my sister, that hobo Chris has to marry and their parents. Even Mrs. Edna decided to tag along. Even my daddy is coming. They should be there as we speak."

"And why aren't you?" Kayla asked in a bored tone leaning into my chest. I took the opportunity to feel up her thighs, which Stephanie obviously didn't like.

"Obviously it's because I wanted to ride with MY future husband."

"Who's that?" Kayla asked while looking around. "The pilot? Because that's the only man on this plane that isn't either taken or in the process of being taken."