I've run out of chapter names

The first week back  has been rough. I did break Draco's nose in the great hall that night. He was not happy, but when I explained the situation to Dumbledore he understood and took my side. Draco's a bully. One quick spell and his nose was healed. His father of course was angry but I didn't care. I was angry too after all. Now Malfoy and his cronies have decided to bark at me when I walk by. Ginny has to remind me to be civil more than I'd like to admit. Bianca and Keira are adjusting well, they love the school, hate the bullies. Draco is horrible to Bianca, although he seems to have taken a liking to Kiera, the dragon like wings I suppose. It's really quite disgusting,  Kiera has even revealed to me how uncomfortable she's starting to feel in the classes with Slytherin house. I'll report it to Dumbledore in our first meeting today.

"Keira, follow me. " I grab her wrist and lead her to a corner of the common room. "Okay, I need you think back to all the memories of Draco being inappropriate towards you. "

"Why?"

"I'm going to gather the memories here in this vial, " I hold up a small potion vial.  "I'll show them to the headmaster and report That filthy pureblood arse." she nods and closes her eyes. I bring my wand to her temple and pull away, leading a silvery string into the vial. Soon, the kinnara begins to cry. I wipe away her tears.

"Hey,  we'll get him. Things will get better, I promise you." I hug her and comfort her sobbing form.  "It's okay, Keira. You'll be okay. You don't have to worry about him anymore." I pull away from the hug.  She beats her wings once, sending a gust of wind towards the others.

"You put out the fire!" she begins to laugh and so does everyone else. I finally catch my breath and relight the fire place with my wand, I then return to laughing hysterically. Once things die down, we go toward the others. I sit on the sofa next to Ginny, and she greets me with a kiss, earning applause from Fred and George, and Ron choking on a chocolate frog. We laugh at the sight.  I really love Ginny. She leans against me, her head on my chest and I hold her in my arms, hugging the redheaded girl close to me. "You're my favorite person in the world, I love you Gin." I send her the thought and she looks up at me.

"I love you too, " she whispers. We slip into another kiss, passionate and warm. I can hear gagging noises from Ron and the rest of the teens clapping, but we don't pay any mind to anything outside of us. The kiss ends and we open our eyes, our faces presses against each other. She giggles and we pull away from each other. I glance at the clock in the corner and frown. "What's wrong?" she frowns back.

I point at the clock. "Time to go. "She breathes a heavy sigh and hugs onto me again.

"I just want to stay here and cuddle." she whines to me silently.

"I know, but we have to leave now or we'll be late. I wish we could stay here too. " she pulls away again, looking me in the eyes and pouting like a child. I peck her on the lips and again on the nose. She giggles and stands up, pulling me with her.

"We have to go now, Dumbledore's waiting. " I explain to the others. The twins let out a groan and the others chuckle, but Ron looks relieved. I kiss Ginny passionately, making Ron gag once more. We laugh as we climb out of the portrait hole. My arm sneaks around Ginny's waist as we make out way to the entrance of Dumbledore's office.

We reach the gargoyles guarding the office and stop before them.

"Andromeda." as the word leaves my mouth, the gargoyle jumps away and a grand door opens. Ginny and I step into the doorway and the stairs begin to move, circling us upwards. The stair case stops at a large oak door. I knock and it opens to reveal the Headmaster's office. Ginny and I enter, hand in hand.

"Hello Harry, Ginny. " We sit down in the chairs in front of his desk as he gestures to them.

"Good evening, Professor." Ginny nods to Dumbledore.

"Thank you dear. How's your first week back been?"

"Actually sir, I'd like to report something." I pull out the vial, and hand him Keira's memories. " we'd like you to watch these with us. " Dumbledore takes the vial and we follow him to the pensive.