"Why are you here?" Oliver scowled back as he finally realized the weight of our looming threat.

I noticed Oliver had a broom leaning against the wall beside him and I scowled, "Oliver...you can't...you wouldn't...."

Oliver followed my gaze and shifted so that he was blocking his broom, "it's nothing to worry about, Rye."

I grabbed the broom from behind him and held it behind me while keeping him at arm's length, "I will not let you do this!" I cried.

"Give me back my broom Riley Wood! Do you understand me?" Oliver threatened.

"I'm so scared," I scoffed, "What're you going to do to me?"

Oliver stopped trying to reach it and I felt hands grab each of my arms, I looked up and saw the twins gripping my arms and not meeting my gaze—which was smart because I'm pretty sure my look could kill them if they did. "Just hand it back Rye," Oliver said rather calmly.

I shook my head, he was going to be flying in the middle of this, was he insane? Did he not realize how dangerous that was? If he thinks that he can get away with this then Oliver has taken too many quaffles to the head. I looked at the broom and an idea formed in my head, "it's either both of us or neither of us fly tonight," I stated confidently.

All three boys had the same expression—disbelief mixed with fear, I smirked. That got their attention.

"Riley, you can't be serious!" Fred commented, he looked at me with complete horror and disbelief written across his face.

"We won't let you do that Riley," Oliver stated plainly.

"You aren't the boss of me, Oliver!" I stated as I lifted my chin in the air.

"I'm your legal guardian, that makes me the boss of you."

"I'm legally an adult, which means that I don't have to listen to you anymore," I shot back. I felt guilty for my comment but it was true, I was an adult and he had no right to treat me like a child—no one did. But why did I feel like someone tore out a part of me as I looked at him?

Oliver's eyes narrowed as he fell silent, his jaw set as he stared at me, "well. If that's how you feel then...so be it."

"I want to help, I'm not going to let my friends sacrifice their lives while I sit on the sidelines. You're not the boss of me anymore, I can do whatever I please," I explained, Oliver's jaw set and he looked at me for a few minutes.

"Why don't you go before I say something I'll regret?" Oliver threatened, I noticed Fred and George move slightly away from him—I didn't blame them. When Oliver got deadly quiet and his eyes were filled with rage, it was best to stay clear of him.

I looked at the floor and composed myself, I needed to fix this, "Oliver I—"

"Shove it," Oliver growled as he passed me to go talk to someone else.

I looked at his retreating back and couldn't help but let a tear fall as I watched Oliver start a conversation with Lee Jordan. Granted, it was my fault that he was mad at me, I just really wished that everyone would stop telling me to not be here because I'm the daughter of a Death Eater.

I walked up to him and pulled on Oliver's shirt but he didn't acknowledge me in the least, I felt like I had when my father showed up and I tried to get his attention about something. I felt like a little child trying to get attention from a loved one but they were pretending that I didn't exist. Desperately trying to get Oliver's attention, I practically ended up pounding on his back, but he still didn't turn to look at me.