Harry glanced at her with a small smile and nodded, "alright let's go Luna. We'll use my cloak. Everyone else should stay here."

The portrait hole moved yet again and now a strawberry blonde was climbing through and jumping to stand next to Ron and Hermione, she hugged them tightly before Hermione took her hand and shook her head at her.

"You shouldn't be here, Riley!" Hermione hissed at Riley while her hair changed back to normal.

Riley stepped away, "I want to fight."

"Do you want to get hurt? Do you want to die? You're on their list, you're wanted more out of anyone aside from Harry," Hermione huffed while Riley stood there defiantly.

"I'm fighting and that's the end of it. I'm not a little child. I need to prove myself, I need to clear my family name. For myself and my mum. I need to do this."

Hermione shook her head and stepped away sighing, I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug which she broke.

"Are you going to tell me to go home too, going to give me another product to incapacitate me?" Riley spoke harshly.

"No, but that doesn't mean I want you here," I stated as I grasped her hands.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Riley, do you realize what will happen here? There's going to be a huge fight and you're well...."

"I'm the daughter of a death eater, that's why I'm here—to prove that I'm not my father's daughter. It's not a big deal."

"It is a big deal," I hissed as I grabbed her arm rather harshly, fear flicked across her face as my face flushed with anger. The last thing I wanted was Riley here, and if I had to be harsh so be it. "Aside from Harry, I'm pretty sure you're going to be the second person wanted dead. So go home now, I don't want to see you get hurt. I couldn't live with myself if I found you injured or worse."

"Fred, you're hurting my arm," Riley whispered.

I hiked up her arm, holding it high above her head this time, "go home Riley."

"No."

"Don't make me force you," I said sternly.

"Oh, I'd love to see you try," Riley whispered darkly as she stepped closer to me.

"I'm not going home!" Ginny shouted, I looked up and noticed that my family was having the same conversation with Ginny.

"We will not allow you to be here!" mum shouted back.

The portrait hole opened yet again and a redhead I never expected stepped forward, my family fell silent as Percy stood there. I let go of Riley's arm as I watched the scene unfold before me, Riley stomped on my foot harshly and I jumped at the pain, she glared at me and stormed off. I groaned, I was a bit harsh but Riley wouldn't listen any other way—and she didn't listen—I ruffled my hair and glanced around and saw Bill looking at me and I felt dread take over me.

*Riley's POV*

I glanced around the room and found a familiar brown head of hair and my heart dropped, I felt dread as I approached Oliver Wood; I wrapped my arms around him before he could recognize me.

"Well if it isn't my favorite girl," Oliver chuckled as he hugged me back.

"Why are you here?" I asked as I stepped away from him.