Chapter 6

Anna and Hiram walked to Elsa's room and once they were there Anna knocked 3 times on her door. "Elsa? Are you ready to go?" Elsa's voice replied "Yes Anna just give me a minute please" A few moments later Elsa came out and her hair was in a bun much like she had at her coronation. "Oh hello Hiram did my sister invite you to join us?" He nodded "Yes Your Majesty and I hope you don't mind but i supplied Anna with my old dagger" Elsa face was red with anger "What?! Anna doesn't need to use weapons!" Hiram backed away bit "With all due respect Elsa but Anna neeeds to know how to protect herself if your not there" Elsa stepped foward threatningly "Are you saying that I'm incapable of protecting my own sister?" Hiram's hands went up in defense "Of course not Your Majesty but you won't always be with Anna and she needs to be able use a blade in that situation" Elsa glared at Hiram when Anna cut between them "Elsa he's right I want to be able to protect myself without relying on someone" Elsa took a deep breath and calmed down "Very well fair point General" Hiram sighed in relief. "Well shall we go then?" Elsa asked "As you wish Queen Elsa" They headed out and set off on some horses toward's the North Mountain. After moments passed Hiram broke the silence "So Elsa you told me that you were born with the power of winter?" Elsa sighed "Yes I always used to believe my powers were a curse until Anna showed me that I shouldn't fear them" "Back in Corona we call individuals like that children of the moon" Elsa's eyebrow went up in curiosity. "A what?" "Well about every 1,000 years the planets align and bestow indivuals with the gift of winter or summer in this land" Elsa caught the emphasis when Hiram said 'this land'. "What do you mean by this land?" Hiram smiled "Have you heard of Middle-Earth?" Elsa shook her head no "Well this land has the most dangerous and beautiful magic I've seen before and my sword was forged there as well,it was made by elves and the blade glows blue when there is danger nearby" "Oh wow!" Anna said as they passed Oaken's store. Not much further they made it to the spot where Anna and Kristoff were attacked by wolves.As they reached the large gap Elsa dismounted her steed and took a deep breath she then released a blast of snow across the gap that formed into a snowy bridge and the moment Elsa stepped on it it turned into smooth ice.

"Incredible!" Hiram says walking onto the bridge.They were halway when Hiram had a sharp pain in head a flash of light engulfed his surroundings.He got up realising he wasn't in Arendelle looking around he saw nothing but chaos and violence.There was a flash of light in the distance and Hiram walked over to it seeing his grandfather Jeriamiah locked in battle disarming enemies with 71 inch long brown staff. Jeriamiah held his staff above his head and twirled it continuously as the sky darkened and the clouds spun along with the staff finally Jeriamiah slammed the staff on the ground and the amount of force from the clouds and wind pushed everyone around him away.