Chapter 5

Nearby Hiram was staring out into the fjord as he thought of his dream last night. He holds out his hand opening his palm and he thought of a small ball of fire in his palm and it appeared. He smiles he wills it bigger and soon its the size of a walnut he wills it even bigger and it grows to the size of an apple.He throws it into the fjord as voice is heard behind him. "Impressive!" Captain Ellis says. Hiram nods "Thank you Captain and how do you do this fine morning?" Ellis smiles a bit and replies "Very well General thank you I came to report that the carrier pigeon you sent to Queen Elinor has returned with a note for you" Ellis handed Hiram the note and Hirams face lit up with joy "Queen Elinor has accepted Queen Elsa's request to stand in as acting Queen for a few days!" The Captain's attitude turned cold and sarcastic "And why General might the Queen be leaving us?" Hiram noticed his dark tone and replied "Well Captain I invited the Queen and her sister to Corona to visit her Cousin and Aunt and Uncle" The Captain retorted with "And what would Arendelle do if Prince Hans attacks while your gone?" Hiram smiled "Captain I always prepare for the worst and humbly requested that Queen Elinor bring some troops with her as a precaution." Captain Ellis's attitude changed back to his polite way. "I do apologize General I am only looking out for my people" Hiram understood he would do anything for Corona as well. Before joining the Coronian military he came from a different land and had a different name so Hiram sympathized with Captain Ellis and his hestitance with strangers. The Captain glanced at Hiram's sword which was shorter than most. "I notice that your sword is shorter then most General" Hiram unsheaths it and it resembles a roman sword and dagger. It's blade was steel grey and 25 ½ inches with strange patterns on it. "Ah yes that is because it gives me a more deadly advantage against my enemies,seeing as I'm the best swordsman in Corona as well as efficient in hand to hand combat." Hiram hands it to Captain Ellis who finds it surprisingly light. "And the blade? What metal is forged from?" Ellis asks as he swings and twirls it a bit. "Alas Captain I do not know but I do know that it comes from a land called Middle-Earth" Hiram said. "I've heard tales of extraordinary battles and magic came from there" "As have I Captain" The Captain returned Hiram's sword and said "Well I must be on my way,good day General" "And to you too Captain" The two parted ways.

Later that day Hiram ran into Anna who was going to see Elsa "Oh hey watch it!" She was shocked to see he Hiram "Oh um uh General I'm a so so so sorry you see I wasn't watching where i was Going and-" He smiled dusting himself "It's quite alright Princess I was in deep thought so we both goofed" She chuckles "heheheh goofed" He asked Anna where Kristoff was "Kristoff? Oh he's out delievering ice,thanks to Elsa he can stay in buisness all year!" Hiram laughs "Guess that's a bonus to dating the Ice Queen's sister?" Anna laughs too "Well when you see him can you tell him I'd like to speak to him I need his help with something." Anna nodded promising that she would "So Princess where are you headed to on this fine day?" "Oh me and Elsa are going to her Ice Palace to retrieve her crown she left it when she ran away" Hiram nods "I myself was just going to tell Elsa that Queen Elinor had accepted her request to stand in for Queen for a few days!" Anna was overjoyed "Ohh how wonderful! I can't wait to tell Kristoff!'' "Anna i guarantee you will love Corona!" She smiles "The villagers are so friendly and kind" Anna claps in joy "Oh Elsa will be delighted to hear this! General?Would you like to join us on our journey to the ice palace?I wanted to surprise Elsa there with the news!" Hiram bowed "It would be an honor to travel with you and the Queen" Anna blushed "But I would advise you bring a small weapon to defend yourself from wolves and other dangers" Anna watched as Hiram unlatched his dagger from his left leg and handed it to Anna "Oh but I uh,um are you sure?" Hiram nods "Anna when the time comes you will know what to do"