Purely Yours *{10}* - Blood Mate: Part 1

Hey guys!

Dedication goes to MoonLightHaven, also known as Kiran, as she left a comment with alot of exclamation marks LOL. ;D
It just made me smile :)
So thanks heaps for reading, you made my day :D 

Anyways!
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                       Purely Yours  ~ {Chapter Ten} ~ 

 I stuttered in shock. Eyes widening at the simple scene before me yet made my heart race and palms sweat.

Xavier and another guy sat on my floor… playing UNO.

“One sec em and em,” the guy said to me as if I was a long time friend as he sighed, picking up a card from the deck and waiting for Xavier’s turn.

Taking a step back my heart beated in triple time as I went to escape, stumbling with shaky legs.
“Don’t try running. It’s pointless.”

My eyes moved to Xavier whose back faced me, cards in his hands as he threw down another card.

I didn’t listen, fear consuming me. I wasn’t ready to confront him yet. I wasn’t mentally prepared.
Breathing heavily I turned on my feet, running down the corridor as a scream left my lips and my feet skidded to a halt.

“Wow. Pure beings are really pretty. Never actually seen one before,” the guy said and I blinked as he had suddenly appeared in front of me.

“W-who are you?!” I backed up, twisting on my heels and trying to escape in the other direction. Turning my head to see if the guy was following me I didn’t notice where I was going until I ran into a hard muscled chest, making me exhale sharply. I knew who it was the second I bumped into them. I could feel it. Feel the electricity, feel my fear ebb away slowly. My body seemed to calm itself in response to his touch but my mind was still panicking in alarm.

“W-what are you doing here?” I whispered, stepping back hastily as I tripped clumsily over my feet in my haste to get away.

I never reached the floor as a pair of strong arms caught me from behind and I snapped my head up to find the dark brown eyes of the guy I didn’t know.

“You sure have a clumsy one don’t you?” he laughed just as another arm snaked its way around my waist and tugged me upwards and out of the guy’s arm.

“Shut up Peter. She’s freaked out as it is,” Xavier told him in a monotone voice and it made me realise that he talked like that most of the time.

Noticing I was almost chest to chest with him I ripped away from his arm, holding my hands out and stepping away from the both of them.

“W-why are you here? Who are you?” I rushed out quickly, the second part sending towards the guy I didn’t know.

He did a dramatic bow, grinning widely. “The names Peter Summons. It’s very nice to meet you Miss Hartley.”

He took my hand gently and kissed it lightly, making my face heat up just as Xavier flicked the side of his forehead.

“Don’t be an idiot.”

Peter pouted at Xavier as I continued to stare at him. “How do you know who I am…?” I asked quietly and he grinned, pointing to Xavier.