Purely Yours *{35}* - Finally Opening Up

Wanted to thank all the people that messaged me and wished me luck for my exams <3
Only 2 more sets of major exams and highschool is DONE for me :D (Another 6 months :'( )
Sempiternal_demons, Anjalisingh, xSoulStormzx, Rouleaumaddy98, lalamusicisme and heaps more, you guys are amazing for messaging me during the most horrible of times haha.
Everyone who reads this story is just plain awesome, love you guys to bits, no joke <3

Anyways! Enough of the sappy talk, 

Enjoy! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                     Purely Yours  ~ {Chapter Thirty-Five} ~ 

“Shit,” Xavier muttered, avoiding my eyes and I avoided his as well. I didn’t want to look towards the Xavier who was out of ideas and confused. If I did the panic would start to rise in me and right now I couldn’t act like that. I had to be strong in order to deal with this situation.

“Are you positive? Maybe the bond just fades for a period of tim---,”

“Xavier.” Lucas’ voice was strong and demanding that left no room for fooling around. This was serious.

“There’s no time to be in denial. That bastard knows how to do it, and once he gets you and her in his hands he’s going to get rid of the pure beings once and for all.”

“Why would having the two of us make him able to extinct my race?” I asked quietly, scared of his answer but needing to know.

When he glanced at me I tried not to flinch back as the strong yet worried glare he sent towards Xavier shifted towards me. Softening his gaze he sighed.

“Xavier is one of the strongest vampires in Seria. He has the blood of a Royal and was trained by no one but his father. Not only that but his ability to---.”

“Lucas!” Xavier suddenly cut him off, making me jump slightly as silence drifted within the kitchen.

Lucas and Xavier shared some sort of conversation between their glares before Lucas scoffed.

“At a time like this you can afford to keep things from her?”

That had my attention as I snapped my eyes up to Xavier.

“You’re hiding things…?” I asked him, his head turning away from me as he well and truly avoided my eyes. That made me upset. He knew everything about me yet why did it feel like I knew nothing about him.

His eyes only met mine when I removed my hand from his hold, stepping away from him and looking up at Lucas.
“His strength isn’t the only reason Lucifer wants Xavier…is it? What’s the real reason?” I questioned him, pleading the man with my eyes and his face softened into one of exhaustion.

“That is up to your bloodmate to tell you. I only came to say the news about Lucifer. Look after yourselves,” he stated before he walked out the back door, disappearing from sight.

Again we were surrounded by a silence, breakfast long forgotten as I moved my gaze towards him, finding his arms crossed over his chest and face set in a serious manner.

“You’re still hiding things from me?” I asked quietly and after a long minute of him not replying I exhaled silently.

“I’m going to school, do whatever you want,” I mumbled, brushing past him and at that moment I hoped with all my heart that he would grab my hand, spin me around and tell me everything, yet it never happened. Xavier, the boy who never stopped grabbing my wrist let me walk freely past him and it hurt. It really did.