Chapter Three: Carmen, craziness and a fate worse then death

An. Chapter 3, woo, so if you read the AN. at the end of chapter two there's going to be some stalking and other crazy stuff happening, I hope I showed his, obsession in the right light, oh btw we will finely find out what his name is, I like that scene I think it's really romantic and sad cause well she's like dead or is she, guess you have to read to fine out.

Chapter Three

Carmen, craziness and a fate worse then death

His POV (March 15, 1899)

I can't get rid of her, she's everywhere. I thought I saw her next to me in MY tree but I guess I was still dreaming, like I said I can't get rid of her. It was just three days after that meeting in the diner, three days after she offered her salvation. Yea right, I know better, she's got a plan I know it, making me think she cares. What would be in it for her? I hesitated for a moment trying to figure out what possible advantage it would have been, for her to offer me freedom only to have some ulterior motive, where she would what kill me? That sweet little biscuit, as if... What the hell was that!? Ignoring that random, means nothing thought, I continued, if she just wanted to kill me then why didn't she let that wanker who tied me up, do me in? Right that's it I'm sure she's got an in with that Jeremy wanker.

His POV (March 23, 1899)

What is she up too? Look right there she's at that wanker Jeremy's place. I watched from a distance, in the forest that borders that pricks' house. I couldn't see but a silhouette, of her through the window, I didn't want to get any closer, or I would have been found. That would work out so well, Caught stalking the wanker who tried to kill me, not even she could save me this time... except she didn't save me did she, just prolonged my torture. I knew it didn't I, I said it all along, and this is proof, she's with that wanker otherwise she wouldn't have walked in with him, like the were the bestest of friends. I totally called it. Look at her leaning over him like that, she's probably wearing some little top, under that jacket she was wearing when she walked in, showing off her amazing body, (amazing, hardly) flashing a coy bit of cleavage. A pure undiluted spurt of jealousy rippled right through my entire core at the thought, I shook it off as a reaction to those dreams I've been having of her and continued my inner rant. Look at them working on their plans to destroy the monster that invaded they're happy little town, you invited me you scum, I would have been gone if it weren't for you and that, that bitch, making plans to kill me. I need to stay in the know, they could be concocting any sort of act against me, that's why I'm still here, it's got nothing to do with her. Yea my reasoning was weak but if I told myself enough times, I'd believe it sooner or later.

His POV (March 31, 1899)

"Want you......need you....beautiful girl....don't stop.....taste so sweet....right there pet.....like that do you....new you would..... naughty girl.....give it to you good I will....Be screaming my name, you will....so loud, so incredibly loud, that the people in the next town will be hear." I captured her oh so hot mouth in my own to swallow the scream I new was comming right after I touched her, touched her just like that......"I'm right with you, let yourself go pet."

That's when I woke up

His POV (April 02, 1899 - Morning)

"Get out, get out of my head stupid bitch, leave me alone, please leave me alone, I was sobbing, loudly, what did I care if someone wondered in the forest and herd, she just wouldn't leave me alone. What did you do to me? Witch she had to be, she casted a spell, when though in the diner, no before that she was already there, (I smacked my head) by then. Then it hit me it would have had to be when she touched my arm when she asked me to follow her, didn't I have a thrill when she touched me? Yea that was magic, I'm sure of it, her and that, that arsehole, masters of mental torture they are. must be, that was their plan all along. Yea send me crazy with images of her, I'll show her I'll show them both, staring with the witch.