For Niall_Can_Tap_This

Jaryn

She woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. She groaned and grabbed it, "hello?" She asked sleepily. " "hey jaryn it's Niall!" jaryn immeadently sat up. "oh hey Niall, what's up?" she asked. "nothing, I'm just really bored.,... Um..... I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me, to see that new movie that just came out." he sounded a bit nervous for some reason. But she shrugged it off. "sure." she said simply. Niall smiled "great, I'll be over at 2:30." he said cheerfully. "okay, see you then." she quickly hung up the phone and looked at the time. "SHIT!! It 2 fucking o'clock!" she shot up and quickly threw on some red short shorts, a black tank top, and starighted her hair. She quickly applied

Some natural makeup, lipgloss, massacre,some foundation. She suddenly herd a knock at the door. She ran down stairs, slipped on her black toms, grabbed her purse as opened the door. "hey!" Niall said and hugged her tightly. "hey!" she said back happily as she was engulfed in a hug. "are you ready?" he asked. "yuppers!" she said excitedly. They rushed over to the car and got in.

_____________________________

At the movies:

Jaryns pov:

We lOoked inside the theater room, and saw that no one was there. "well this place looks busy." I said sarcastically. Niall chuckled and began to walk up the steps. I slowly followed him up to the very back of the theater room. I jumped into my seat and kicked my feet up onto the seat in front of me. Stretching my legs out, as the movie began the first scene we saw was a sex scene. It was hot and very heated. I imagined that that was me and Niall, yes I have always had a thing for that blonde irishman, I began to get wet by that thought. I suddenly heard niall groan, I glanced over at him, and saw that niall had a boner. I smirked and licked my lips, I placed my hand on his lower thigh. He didn't say anything at first. Then I slowly ran my hand up to his upper thigh and squeezed it a bit. His breath hitched, I smirked even more, I felt him staring right at me. I then placed my hand over his crotch and began to palm him. He moaned and leaned his head back slightly. I felt him get harder under my hand. He suddenly grabbed my head and slammed his lips into mine. I moaned at the roughness. He moved the arm rest that was I between us and he pulled me onto his lap. I began to grind on him. I took off my shirt, to his surprise, I wasn't wearing a bra. His eyes widened and he licked his lips hungerly. He shoved his face in my breasts, turning his attention to my left nipple, licking and sucking it. I moaned and leaned my head back slightly, pulling his face closer to them. He turned his head and did the same to my right one. I ripped off his shirt and pants, then I slid out of my shorts and panties. "oh fuck jaryn, you are so sexy!" he said as he pulled her back onto his lap. "Niall I want you big cock inside of me!" I moaned out as I bit my lip, feeling his dick rub up against my dripping wet pussy. "mmm, your so wet for me." he moaned. He suddenly thrusted upwards inside of me. " FUCK!" I moaned out and began to bounce up and down. His hands went to my hips and he helped me bounce higher and harder. "shit! Jaryn your so tight!" "fuck Niall your so big!" she said as she grinded her hips against his, making him and I groan loudly. His eyes were glued onto my breasts, watching as they bounced and jiggled everytime I moved on his dick. "n-Niall! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed out. "not yet!" he moaned "but I-" "dont cum till I tell you." he growled. I moaned at how low his voice got, suddenly he began to thrust up into me. "fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" we both said. Niall gabbed my right breast with one hand and held my waists with the other. "jaryn fucking cum now!" he screamed out. I closed my eyes and came all over his dick. I felt him twitch inside of me and cum. I got up off of him and had to lean up against the wall because my legs were completely numb, we began to put our clothes back on. "fuck jaryn, I've always wanted to do that to you." he said panting. "me too." I agreed. "hey.... Listen... I really... I really like you and I want you to be my girlfriend." he said imbetween breaths. "I'd love to be your girlfriend Niall." she smiled and kissed his lips.

"round two, my place." Niall said as he took me out or the theater.