I'm sorry (part 1)

I'm sorry (part 1)

* "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" Liam screamed out, throwing the magazine at madyson's feet.

" Why won't you believe me?! I did not cheat on you! This is fake!" She yelled back, stomping her foot on the ground.

"if you are too blind to see how much I love you then you should leave!" She continued on, pointing at the door. When suddenly She felt a pain in my cheek. It was burning and stinging. Madyson immeadently put my hand on my face, She looked up and realized that Liam had just slapped her face.

" I will not take orders from a whore like you!" Liam retorted back. She stepped back, She was terrified .

"This isn't like Liam," she said to herself " he wouldn't hit me and call me a whore. But, he just did." Tears slipped down my face, and She quickly ran to her room. Slamming the door shut. *

She shot up from her bed. Now realizing that it was a dream. She quickly looked around and saw that Liam wasn't. She touched her face slightly, it was little bit puffy. It hurts a lot though. That's when she realized that It wasn't a dream, Liam had hit her, called her a whore, and left.

She laid back down on the couch, and began to cry. When suddenly her phone rang, she looked at it and saw that it was Liam, she hung up on him. She looked down at her phone and saw that he had called over 25 times and had sent 46 texts all saying how sorry he was about hitting her, that he would never do it again, and that he loved her. She turned off her phone and laid back down. She then again was interrupted by a loud banging on her down stairs door. She groaned and got up, slowly walking down the stairs, not even caring that her make up was smeared and her face was puffy. She slowly opened the door and saw Liam standing there. She quickly tried to close the door on him. Liam put his hand on it and kept it open,

"please, I need to talk to you! In dying without you!" he cried out. She looked up into his eyes and notice that they were red and puffy, it also looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days or showered either.

"you have 5 minuets." she said bluntly and opened the door.......

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry if this is stupid so far, I wrote it in 5 minuets. Thought that I should share it with you lovelies. I'm still taking requests. Just message me, and we will talk over what you want. Please vote or comment if you liked this, and if you do then I'll continue on with the story. Thanks for reading.

Love,

Gothic chick