Sexy dessert madness

Harry:

Cupcake frosting......

You quickly run to the kitchen and begin making Harry cupcakes. He was coming home tomorrow and you were really excited, you had missed him so much... And your fingers were not like his di*k.

You were finished making the batter and pouring them into the little trays, you put them into the oven. " I love the view." you herd someone say, you shot up and saw Harry behind you. You smiled and ran to him, hugging him tightly. " I missed you so much!" you squealed. " I missed you too princess... Do I smell cupcakes?" he smiled a bit. You nodded, " yup, I'll pull them out. Could you start making the frosting?" you asked. " sure thing babe." he set you down gently and turned to the counter and grabbed the frosting and began to put it into the frosting bag thingy .( (A/N) I don't know what it's called!!! I'm so stupid!!!) you pulled out the cupcakes and placed them onto the counter. "babe?" harry said, you turned to face him when he suddenly squeezed the bag of frosting and it squirted all over her chest and neck. " HARRY! What the fuck?!" you squealed and began to whip it off. Harry whacked your hand away, you tried to whip it off again, but he continued to whack it off. " I'll clean you up." he smirked. You but your lip slightly as he ran his finger lightly against your neck and licked the frosting off his finger. "yummy..." he trailed, he placed his lips on your neck and slowly began to lick off the frosting. You leaned your head back and giggled softly. He pulled himself away and licked his lips. " but what about my shirt?" you asked pointing to it, smirking slightly. Harry smirked and bit his lip, he gently grabbed your shirt and pulled it off. You smirked and wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him down and kissing his lips roughly, he moaned slightly and pushed you against the wall. He grabbed your legs, wrapping them around his waist. You pulled away and pulled off his shirt. You rubbed your hand over his abs and he shivered a bit. " like what you see?" he smirked slightly. You giggled and he began to kiss your neck again. You leaned your head back a bit and moaned. He turned you away from the wall and began to walk upstairs into the room you two share. He closed the door behind him and threw you down onto the bed, you backed up a bit. But he pulled you back and crawled on top of you slowly, grinding his hard c*ck against your clit. You moaned. Harry had himself between your legs, he scanned your body and leaned over to your lips, inching closer and closer. Teasingly touching his lips with yours and pulling away while he said " you are beautiful." In a low raspy voice. Harry kisses you roughly, his lips soft, full of lust and passion. He wraps his arms around you and quickly un-does your bra throwing it somewhere behind him. He kissed your neck roughly, again. You moaned. His softly lips trail his hot kisses down your neck and collar bone to your chest. He kisses one, flicking his tongue all over your nipple, making it become rock hard. He massaged the other one, playing with the nipple with his fingers. You ran your hands through his curly hair, tugging it slightly. He groans a bit, he quickly unbuttons and unzips yours and his pants. His erection now even more visible through his boxers thin material. You ran your hand down his chest painfully slow and began to palm his c*ck through his boxers. He moaned loudly and ripped off his boxers and your panties. He looked deeply into your eyes " are you ready?" you nod, unable to speak. You close your eyes slightly, taking a slight deep breath. When suddenly you feel one of his long slender fingers push roughly inside of you and began to pump really fast. "HARRY!" you moaned out loudly, biting your lip roughly. " moan my name baby! Tell me how bad you want me!" he cooed into your ear, adding another finger Pumping faster into you. " awww! FUCK! I WANT YOU SO FUCKING BAD! I WANT YOUR C*CK INSIDE OF ME, NOW!" you screamed out slightly. Harry smirks, taking his fingers out quickly and shoving his long, hard, d*ck inside of you. It hurt at first, tears welled up in your eyes. You adjusted yourself and moaned slightly. " Faster Harry.." you leaned your head back as he thrusted in and out of you faster. "ugh! Fuck! Your so... Tight!" he groaned leaning his head into your neck. You felt a familiar tingling sensation in your abdomen. "HARRY! IM GOING T-TO C-C-CUM!!" you screamed out in pleasure, wrapping your legs around his waist hoisting yourself closer to him. " hold it baby!" he moaned into your ear. " But Har-" "HOLD IT!" he groaned out pinning your arms above your head and thrusted harder and faster into you, making the bed hit up against the wall several times. "OKAY!! NOW!!" you both leaned your heads back and came together. Harry rolled off next to you. " that was amazing as usual." Harry smiled and pulled you into his chest. Snuggling close to you. " thanks for the cupcakes." he whispered into your ear. You bit your lip " your welcome." Harry kissed your forehead gently. " I love you babe." " I love you too." you smiled softly. You smelt into the air and smelt something burning. "FUCK MY CUPCAKES ARE BURNING!!!" You shot up, (still naked may I add) and down into the kitchen and opened the oven. A huge thing of black smoke came from inside. You turned off the oven. "Well fuck it..." You said and ran back upstairs.