You've been Caught fingering yourself (guy 1)

The vote was very In favor for number 3. You've been caught fingering yourself by him. I will have the other boys up in a short time! I hope you enjoy this. I'm sorry if it's not my best work, I haven't done this properly in a while!! Love you guys!

-gothic chick!!

Liam's:

(Y/n)'s pov:

I laid there on the bed that me and Liam shared. My laptop overheating on my lap. I was reading fan fiction about the boys... And some... Well, let's just say that got REEEAAALLLYYY into it... It made me get sexually frustrated. I groaned loudly, wishing Liam was here to help please me. To touch my body, hell, I'll even let him tease me non-stop! I just needed him. But, he was at work... And he wouldn't pick up his phone. I tried calling him one last time, but it just went straight to voice mail.

"Fine, if you won't help me with my problem... I'll fix it myself.." I said as i trailed my hand down my stomach and into my panties. I slowly began to rub my clit, imagining that my own fingers where Liam's large fingers touching me.

I let out a soft moan and laid my head back onto my pillow. I bit down on my lip roughly, feeling how wet I was. I was soaking. I need this relief. I shoved two of my fingers inside of myself, causing me to moan loudly. "Oh fuck Liam! Fuck me with your fingers!" I cried out as I thruster my fingers in and out of me fast.

Liam's pov:

I was having a long day at the studio. There was problems with the recording instruments, so they are now letting us off early. Which is really nice for me, because I want to just go home, and relax with my wonderful beautiful girlfriend, (y/n). I looked down at my phone and saw that (y/n) had called me a couple of times. I sighed, running my hand through his hair. Deciding to wait to get home to ask her what she needed.

I arrived at the house, parking the car in the driveway. I smiled softly as I got out of the car. I walked inside and looked around the house. "(Y/N)! I'm home!" I shouted a bit. But, no response. This was weird, normally she would be rushing down stairs to me, but she never came. I suddenly began to hear moaning, coming from our room.

"What's going on?" He asked himself as he walked up the stairs and towards the door. " Oh fuck Liam! Fuck me with your fingers!" I heard (y/n) shout at the top of her lungs. I opened the door and popped my head in slightly. I had a questionable look plastered onto my face, until I saw her laying on the bed. Her delicate hand down her panties, her other hand, kneading at her breasts. She was moaning my name loudly. I bit my lip roughly as i felt my dick stiffen. I opened the door and began to take off my clothes. Throwing them to the floor.

(Y/n)'s pov:

I bit down on my lip slightly as I fastened the pace of my fingers. It never felt the same as Liam's thick fingers. I suddenly heard something click shut, I slightly lifted my head off the bed and looked up. I saw Liam standing at the foot of the bed with no clothes on. By now, I would've gasped in surprise and tried to cover myself... But right now I can't help it... I need him.

I stared into his eyes as I continued fingering myself. I let out a soft whimper when I felt the bed dip down. He slowly crawled over top of me, ripping my fingers out of me. "What have I told you about this... Only I can do this to you! No one else! Not even yourself!" He said as he shoved his dick inside of me. I let out a surprised scream and threw my head back. "Oh fuck liam!" I cried out as he didn't give me time to adjust and was thrusting roughly in and out of me. "That's right baby girl, say my name!" He moaned out loudly. Biting down on his lip roughly. I felt his hand go down to my breasts and squeeze them roughly, I grabbed onto his biceps and slowly clawed my nails down them.

"Oh (y/n)! No matter how many times I have fucked you, you're still right!" He grunted out as his thrusts began to go deeper inside of me. His dick began hitting against my G-spot. "OH FUCK LIAM!! RIGHT THERE! DONT STOP!!!" I screamed out as I threw my head back, my hands scratching down Liam's back. Feeling the slight trickling of blood following behind it. "Yeah baby! Scream louder! Oh shit! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" He said bringing his body closer to mine. "Oh me too liam! Please don't stop!" I said staring into his eyes. My stomach filled with a familiar warm and excited feeling. "I'm gonna!... I can't... Oh fuck!!" I cried out as I came on his dick. Clenching around him. As he felt this he moaned loudly and came inside of me. He was panting, looking down at me. I bit my lip at him as he pulled out of me. He laid his head down on my breasts, I combed my fingers through his hair. "If this is what happens every time I get caught fingering myself... I might have to just threatening you with it and have my needs quenched." I said seductively into his ear. "I swear if you do that.... I will destroy your insides.." He growled at me lowly. I bite my lip roughly and look down at him. "It will be so fucking worth it.."