Evelyn

Evelyn.

Evelyn's pov:

Me and Niall we having a date night tonight. He wanted to take me to this new club that was just opening up in town. So I decided to get very "dressed" up. I put on a tight, short, sexy, dress, with black stelletos that made my legs look great. I walked down the stairs and saw Niall sitting on the couch, watching tv, all dressed up waiting for me. " you ready babe?" I asked, giggling slightly. He shot up, turning off the tv. Nodding, he turned around and saw what I was wearing. " whoa... Princess...you look so damn sexy..." he said walking over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled again. We walked out of the house, to the car, and began to drive over to the club.

*skip drive*

Niall parked the car and helped me out of my side. He wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me to the club. We walked in and went to the bar. "hey babe, take a shot with me." he smiled, I don't really drink, but I will if he was. "umm okay" he handed me a shot

And I drank it. Them he gave me another one.... I think I had at least 3 shots... I was pretty drunk. I suddenly herd one of my favorite songs. "Niall! Will you come to the dance floor and dance with me?" I slurred. " not right now babe." he said Watching the football game, waving me off. I groaned.' fine then.' I thought to myself. I walked out onto the dance floor and began to dance. I suddenly felt someone press up against me, I didn't care. We began grinding into each other. I felt his pants tighten up. I was suddenly pulled away from the guy by Niall " don't touch my fucking girlfriend!" Niall punched the guy in the face and grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me out of the club. "hey I was-- having some..:.fun" I hiccuped. Niall threw me into the front seat of the car and he climbed into the drivers seat. And began to drive away. Honestly, he looks hot when he's pissed. The way he clenches his fingers around the storing wheel, making them whiter then usual. The way the his eyes turned a darker blue. We suddenly pulled up to the drive way. He shoved his door open and stomped over to my side. Throwing the door open and yanking me out. "ow!" his grip was really tight. He pulled me straight into the house and slammed the door behind us. I turned around only to be roughly pushed up against the wall. I groaned, it hurt, but it really turned me on. " you've been a very bad slut haven't you?" I nodded, my eyes are still closed. " I'm going to show you who you belong to, you're my bitch now." he growled lowly. I've never seen this side of him before... It was sexy. He threw me over his shoulder and ran up the stairs, going straight into our room. He threw me Down onto the bed. I sat up in anticipation, he slowly walks over to the closet we shared and opened it. He grabbed out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs and walked back over to me. He crawled ontop of me and cuffed me to the bed. I pulled on the cuffs slightly, they were kinda tight. I then looked at myself, still seeing that I was in a dress. He suddenly took out his pocket knife and cut the dress off of me. " hey that was my favorite dress!" I I growled at him. He turned me over slightly and slapped my ass, " and that's my ass!" he said, I groaned in both pain and pleasure. He chuckled evily. he cut my bra off of me and attacked them with his lushes pink lips. Nibbling on my nipples roughly, making me become extremely wet. He then cut my panties off, throwing both his pocket knife and my ripped panties to the ground. He quickly ripped off his shirt, pants, and boxers. His erection slapping up against his chest lightly, making him groan deeply. I bit my lip harshly. He smirked deviously at me and shoved himself inside of me, thrusting painfully slow. I bucked my hips up and tired to making him go faster. " beg for it!" he moaned into my ear. "GO FUCKING FASTER! PUNISH ME! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG C*CK!" I moaned out, pulling on my restraints. He groaned, and began to thrust supper fast and hard into me. " your so fucking tight!" he moaned, I leaned my head back. My legs shaking like crazy. " fuck Niall! Give it to me!" "oh fuck Evelyn!" he slapped my ass. I moaned and pulled on my cuffs more, wanting to touch him so badly. He quickly put my left leg up on his shoulder and leaned on it, thrusting in at a new potion. He began hitting my g-spot, non-stop. "FUCK NIALL!!! DON'T STOP!!!" I screamed out, bucking my hips up to meet his. " you like that you little slut!" he moaned. He began thrusting even more faster and deeper inside of me. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I cursed non-stops "IM GONNA CUM!!!!" I screamed , my legs shaking like crazy, I could feel a rushing sensation in my lower abdomen, filling my whole body. "ME TO- AWWW FUUUUUCCKKK!!!!" he moaned out, releasing his warm liquids inside of me, this sent me over the edge and I came all over his hard dick. He kept thrusting in and out of me, but it became slow and sloppy. He gently pulled out of me, I whimpered at the list in contact. He wrapped his arms around me. " I'm sorry for being so rough, but you're mine. No one else is aloud to touch you." he growled a bit. I smiled softly and missed his nose, " I'm sorry for dancing with that guy, I was being a drunken bitch who needed to be taught a lesson." I smirked, but giggled lightly. Niall smiled and laughed a bit. " I love you Evelyn." I smiled " I love you too Niall."