Aubrey's

For @aubreydyson

I suddenly herd the alarm go off, I groaned and slapped it, making it turn off. I felt around on the bed next to me, I frowned slightly when I couldn't feel Niall, my boyfriend of 2 years today. Yes, it's our anniversary. I'm pretty excited, I'm going to surprise him with home made food, a candle lit dinner. I smiled at my thoughts and shot up. Niall left a not on his pillow that read:

" hey babe, sorry I had to wake up early to go down to the studio to record a track. I'll be back by 5:00, I promise. Love you princess. Happy anniversary."

I smiled slightly, running my hand through my messy hair. I got up and through on some messy clothes. I ran into the kitchen and checked the time again. "shit! It's 12:00, I slept that late?!" I asked myself. I quickly got out all the ingredients, and placed them onto the kitchen.

*four hours later*

I saw that everything was done. I smiled and placed everything on the table, I grabbed two candles and lit them. I smiled an saw that it was now 4:30. "SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!" I screamed and ran up the stairs and straight into niall's and my room. I closed the door and went into the closet I pulled out a dark (c/d) that I had chosen yesterday that made me look pretty sexy. I smirked as I pulled out the lingerie, it was black, lace everything. It was a little tight, but it flattered my form very nicely. I quickly put it on and slipped on my dress. I ran into the bathroom, curled my hair to perfection, applied some makeup, but not a lot, just a natural look. I smiled and applied some light pink lip gloss on and ran down the stairs. Luckily I did, because I herd a key

Go into the door knob. I bit my lip slightly and saw the door open and Niall walked in. "surprise!" I said. Niall jumped and turned quickly and saw me, ad the dinner I prepared. "wow, Aubrey.... This.... This is amazing! But I thought we were just going to chill, watch some movies and get a pizza." he said still astonished, his amazing blue eyes filled with joy. " I just wanted to change things up." I said with a cheeky smile on my face. Niall walked over to me And kissed my lips " I love you so much princess." "I love you too babe." I said and smiled, " now, let's eat." he said as his stomach growled. I giggled softly and sat down across from him.

*after dinner*

"that was amazing Aubrey." I blushed "well thanks babe." I got up from the table and took the plates and placed them into the sink. " do you want your present now?" I herd Niall ask. " what present ni-" I said as I turned around and saw Niall on one knee. "aubrey, you are the most beautifulest, funniest, smartest, and caring woman I have ever met. We have been dating for two years now, and they have been the best two years of my life. So, Aubrey.... Will you marry me?" he asked looking at me with so much hope, and happiness, and a worried look on his face. Years came to my eyes. I smiled widely and ran to him, "YES YES YES!!!" I screamed and kissed all over his face. Niall smiled and Kissed her back. Wrapping his arms around my waist.

Narration pov:

She smile against his lips, which were soft and plump. He pulled her into him, as he began to back her up into the wall that Was behind her. He pinned her hands behind her head. He began to roughly kiss down her neck. She bit her lip and moaned softly, Niall smirked against her skin and began to nibble on her soft spot. "n-Niall!" she moaned out. He pressed his body into hers and he wrapped her legs around his waist letting her covered crotch rub up against his hardened dick. Aubrey smirked and pressed her lips against his ear slightly as she whispered " did I make you this hard baby?" seductively into his ear. Niall groaned and walked quickly up the stairs and into their room. He closes the door behind them and looked at her " strip!" he said bitting his lip. Aubrey nodded and slowly began to strip, she turned around and slowly began to unzip the (c/d) and began to peel it off, now revealing her lacy black lingerie. She slowly shook her hips as she pulled the dress off. She turned back around and saw a already naked Niall rubbing his dick fast. "i love the lingerie princess, but you still gotta strip everything." he said pointing to the lingerie. Aubrey smirked and rolled her eyes, she grabbed the zipper from the side of the lingerie and began to unzip it, it slowly came off revealing her breasts, then her stomach, then her soaking wet sex. She threw the lingerie across the room, she heed Niall groan loudly. " get on your hands and knees." he demanded, making her scared and turned on, they have had sex before, but she has never seen this side of him, the rough side. She obeyed and quickly got on the floor and stood on her hands and knees. The cold air of the room hitting her wet pussy. She bit her lip softly. she suddenly felt a stinging sensation on her butt. Aubrey looked up and saw that he had spanked her. She bit her lip and looked at him, desperately wanting him inside of her. " please Niall! Just fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she pleaded as she looked at him. He didn't have to be asked twice. He then thrusted into her roughly, not giving her any time to adjust. He began to thrust into her hard and fast. " UGH!! FUCK NIALL!!!" she screamed as gripped onto the carpet. " mmm, fuck! Yours so tight aubrey." he moaned out as he thrusted deeper into her, giving her the full 8 inches of him. " fuck me! Ugh yes Niall!" she moaned and leaned her head back. Niall grabbed her hair an pulled on it making her sit up a little giving his a better angle to thrust into her. He slammed harder into her "NIALL!!" she screamed loudly. "ugh! Yeah! You little slut say my name!" he moaned out as he reached under her and began to play with her clitoris. Rubbing it really fast. "mmm, fuck me Niall!" "I'm gonna c-cum!!" Niall groaned out as his thrusts became sloppier. "me t-too!" Aubrey moaned out bitting her lip, tasting a coppery flavor in her mouth. She suddenly felt nialls dick twitched and she felt his liquids shoot into her. "fuck!" Niall groaned.

Aubrey's pov:

I whimpered at the emptiness. I fell to the ground, I could not feel my legs. Niall smirked and picked me up and gently laid me down onto the bed and crawled in next to me. I smiled and snuggled into him. " I love you aub, happy anniversary ." he said, his voice low, raspy, and thick. " I love you to Niall." I said as I slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.