"Are you sure you're happy with the wedding, sis coz you seem a bit off since your wedding was announced in public. I personally don't think it's wise to just marry a stranger like that. You don't even know how he is!" Clomestiana exclaimed, making gestures with her hand and raising her eyebrows just to stress her point.

"Is it true dear? We clearly asked you before planning everything and you accepted eagerly. If you had any problem with him, you should've informed us right from the start. Don't tell me you're having second thoughts after having had such a grandiose engagement last week!" Mr. Gillion said.

This made Minela realise that it may be too late now! If she broke her engagement now, many things will be at stake. Their company, their reputation and perhaps even their home! As soon as their engagement had been announced, many investors came their way, many deals were made and those investments were not made in Gillion Company Ltd, no they were made in Watsons & Gillions Co. Ltd. They had made a deal that if their alliance were broken, the money invested had to be returned in double amount.

Mr. Gillion then continued: "Minela, baby, you know what would be at stake if you break your engagement right? We're not forcing you to do anything. Should you decide to end it, we will support you but you have to know that this may cost us a lot. Ariven seems like a swell boy, maybe you should give him a chance. In fact, try getting to know him better and if you still don't like him, we will not force you to do anything. Alright? "

"Don't worry dad, I will try to get to know him better. I am not planning to end our engagement. "

Clomestiana puffed and kept her mouth closed.

___________________________

Minela was still sleeping when her sister burst into her room and threw her body on her bed, making it bounce a little.

"Minela, wake up!" She shouted, putting her mouth close to Minela's ear. Minela groaned, not liking the high pitched voice of her sister early in the morning. She turned around and continued to sleep.

Clomestiana shook her vigorously, saying her name again and again. Out of annoyance, Minela pushed her sister out of her bed. Her slim body fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch! How dare you push me?"

Minela was half awake now, she forced her self to sit, as she looked at her sister who was on the floor.

"That's what you get for waking me up like a bitc-.....I mean like a rude person! And how dare you just enter my room like this? There's a thing called privacy. What if I was doing something personal?"

Clomestiana started laughing hysterically from the floor.

"Yeah? Personal like what? Gosh sis, I know you enough to know that you're not masturbating at this hour in the morning. "

Minela turned red.

"Clo!"

"Okay, seriously, tell me sis...have you ever masturbated? "

"What kind of question-"

"What? You've never played with your pussy?"

"Clo, we're not speaking about this right now!" She quickly woke from bed, her sleep completely gone now.

"Omg, don't tell me you're virgin!" She giggled like a schoolgirl as she stood up, her knees were red from kneeling down.

"Well I'm taking a bath-"

"Fine, don't tell me anything! My innocent sister. I can't believe you never had sex with Zayan! He always seemed like a prude to me. Now I know..."

"I never said we didn't have sex! Why are we even discussing about him?" Her expression changed as she thought about him. Zayan was Minela's ex. They had known each other for a while now but she had always kept her relationship with him secret since he was not the type of guy that her family would consider as suitable for her.

Clomestiana noticed her change of mood.

"You loved him, didn't you? Just one word from dad and you forget all about him?"

"Clo, I don't want to speak about him right now, please!" Minela said and it came out harsher than she expected. Clo seemed hurt and quickly left the room without saying anything. This was strange to Clo since Minela was always nice to her. She was not the type to lose her cool rapidly. Not in the house at least.

_____________________

Minela greeted her mom with a forced smile as she came down the stairs.

Before she could say anything, her mother said, "Today you're going to meet the Watsons! Be ready, Ariven will come to pick you at nine. You have 45 minutes! You better hurry."

"What do you mean the Watsons? Is it just his parents or his whole family?"

"Of course his whole family, I think you should wear something chic, a dress preferably, they told me that the press won't be present but these paparazzi have become way too cunning nowadays and please get rid of that ridiculous hairstyle, I'd prefer you tie it into a neat chignon, the hairstylist will come soon and go-"

"Wait what? I'm not meeting them for the first time why are you so stressed? Why did you call a hairstylist? " Minela found her mother's suggestion strange since Minela used to comb her hair herself. She was just going to meet the Watsons. Why was she making such a deal out of it?

"Well, I heard that Ariven's grandmother can be a little hard to please so I am just taking some precautions. We cannot afford any types of hurdles in the way of your wedding, can we?"

"Well why should I even care-"

"Minela Gillion, go get ready at once, you are being late......and....go wear the dress I removed for you."

Minela looked at Jeeneah weirdly, before she decided to brush it off. She decided to just go with the flow but that did not mean she was not planning to confront Ariven and his family about the letter she received. She needed answers!

______________