I turned to look behind me to see if I was being followed and when I turned back around I ran into something causing me to fall.

I looked up and I saw the one person I have been running from this whole time.

Sting-sama

" S-Sting-sama," I said as I looked up at him and as he stared at me causing me to blush.

" Yuki I finally found you," He said as he bent down to look at me

He leaned into my ear," Lets continue on what we did the other day," he said as he picked me up

I blushed remembering what happened not that long ago

Flashback

I was asleep in my room cuddling next to the extremely warm pillow that is causing me to not get out of bed.

The pillow tightened its grip on me and pulled me closer to it. I sighed in content

Wait a minute

I don't own a warm pillow nor do they pull into them.

I opened my eyes and was faced with a hard chest.

WHO IS IN MY BED?!?!?!

I looked up slowly and saw that it was....STING-SAMA

I tried to slowly get out of his hold but he kept on pulling me back.

I blushed even harder

" Yukino what are you doing," He said in a raspy voice showing that he just woke up.

" Trying to get up. Sting-sama why are you in my bed?," I asked him trying to keep my voice steady

No one know but Minerva-sama and the girls from Fairy Tail that I have a HUGE crush on Sting-sama.

" Because Yukino I want to. I also didn't know you slept in such daring Sleepwear," He said as he flipped us over causing him to be on top of me.

I looked down and realized I was just in a baggy t-shirt and nothing else. I had nothing underneath.

I blushed hard I thought my face was on fire.

" B-Because I find it comfortable to w-wear t-t-this," I stuttered looking away from him trying to cover myself up.

" Oh Yukino I'm not complaining," He said as he leaned in to me

" You look so hot right now I wish I can just take you right here," He whispered as he nibbled on my ear.

My eyes widened as I felt him roll over causing me to be on top of him. I was on smashed onto his chest as he gripped my hips hard.

I tried to get up quickly but he wouldn't allow me to so the furtherest I got was me sitting on top of him causing me to straddle him.

" S-Sting-sama we have to get to the guild." I said

" But Yukino I want stay here with you," he said to me as he looked up at me

" B-but your the master you have to get to the guild,' I told him trying to get him to let me go

" But I rather hang out and do things with you," He whined

" L-Like what," I said confused

I say him smirk and I felt him roll his hips up causing me to moan.

I fell down back on top of him.

I felt him become surprised and him loosen his grip on me.

I got off him as quickly as possible and grabbed everything I needed to get ready and ran to the bathroom.

I made sure to lock it and started to do my daily routine.

Once I was finished I unlocked the door and peered over at my bed and saw Sting-sama passed out on my bed.

I quickly left my bathroom grabbed my keys and headed outside my apartment.

Normally I would eat at my place but since I don't know what Sting-sama would do I would just eat at the guild.

Once I made it to the guild I order some breakfast and happily ate my food.

Just as I was almost done with my food Minerva-sama came over to me and said that I have to go to Fairy Tail right now saying it was urgent. I quickly gobbled the last of my food and headed over to the station and made my way to Magnolia.

End Of Flashback

" I was kind of upset that you left all by myself in your room," He said as he quickly picked me up

" Now how about we go and finished where we left off," He said as he kissed the side of my face and used his Dragon Slayer Magic to disappear  at the speed of light.

I was not ready for what was to come that night.