To be honest this may be the stupidest thing I've ever done in my entire life. Showing up unannounced to his apartment is also very stupid of me. I was thinking of calling or maybe texting but every time I was going to, I didn't even know what to say. 

When he took me home late last night he probably didn't think I was watching the street signs or area.. but I was. I may or may not have memorized how to get to and from his house.. And I may or may not have bought a bus ticket around 6 this morning while sitting in his clothes at the corner of my bed and staring at the text messages he sent me. 

I don't think I'm obsessed with him... is what I keep telling myself. He makes me feel different and there may be a part of my brain wanting to feel that all the time but there's just something about him.. so dark, so mysterious. I just want to be near him.. Which doesn't sound at all clingy.. I didn't even notice that my feet had pulled me inside and I was standing at his door and already knocking. 

I heard a bit of shuffling from inside and before I decided to make a run for it, the door opened and there stood Tristian wearing his usual dark-colored long sleeve shirt and his joggers. His hair looked freshly washed and he looked like he trimmed his beard maybe earlier in the morning. His muscles, as usual, were bulging in his shirt and I didn't even notice I was staring until he leaned against the door frame and cleared his throat.

I looked up at him and felt my freckled cheeks turn bright red. I looked down at my boots and whispered.

" H-hi Tristian " He paused for a moment and I heared him speak.

" Hello Ingrid " His raspy voice sent shivers down my spine but ignored it.

" I just um.. wanted to uh.. stop by and I don't know.. talk? I don't know.. I-I could have called .. should have c-called.. a-and I know you could be very busy or you just want to be left alone and I'm perfectly fine with that. You could send me home and I wouldn't blame you but I was just thinking that we could spend some- " I stopped talking when I felt him grab my jaw softly and pulled it up so I was now looking up at him.

" Ingrid? " He spoke and I gulped.

" Yes? " 

" You're rambling again " I blushed even more and he put his hand down never breaking eye contact. I stayed silent and he spoke.

" Do you want to come in? " He asked and I nodded.

" Yes please " He moved out of the way and I walked past him I felt his hand run over my hip accidentally. It startled me for a second and I stayed in the same spot as his hand left small tingles on my body. I jumped slightly as I felt him come up behind me and whisper in my ear.

" Everything alright doll? " I nodded my head and stepped away from him as I pulled off my sweater and scarf along with my boots and Tristian walked over to another room. I followed him and looked around the room as I did. It looked like he turned his dining room into an art studio. There was paint scattered everywhere specifically black and white. All of the paintings and drawings scattered around the room were also black and/or white. He walked over to his desk and right next to it was a painting that caught my eye. It was the only one with a little color in the room.

I walked over to it and looked at the design. It was a woman. She was sitting on a bench and she looked to be trapped in some sort of room. Her hair was long and her body was pale. Her dress somewhat resembled what hospital patients wear and the room was white like those at the hospital. I couldn't see her face but from the looks of it, she wasn't happy. 

" I don't like that painting " Tristian said and I turned to him as he continued to sketch on his canvas. I sat down on the floor and leaned my back against his desk as I looked up at him.