Eleven: stay with me

"Jimin..." I ask as he pushes closer to me.
"What is up with you and him?" His hot breath traveling from my ear down to my neck. I kept quiet because I was at a loss of my words.
"Y/m, I asked you a question. Am I going to have to force it out?" He asked as he moved his hands to my sides pulling me into him. I gasp at the sudden action, I look up just slightly to see Jimin looking down at me giving me a evil smile.
"Don't worry sweetheart... I won't hurt you." He said carefully kissing the tip of my nose.
"I just don't want him taking what's mine"
"Jimin, you know I care about you. Why are you doing this?" I asked as his face went still, what was with him he was being really strange and I wanted to know why.
"Jimin? Are you ok? What's going on in your mind?" I asked sweetly as I was still pushed again him and the door. He slowly looked down.
"You drive me crazy Y/m, and all I want is you, I want you to want me back and all I really know right now is that I like you and I want all of you." He said looking at me with a soul taking glance.
"Ji-Jimin... I don't k-know wh-at to say"
"Then don't speak" he said pushing his lips against mine, as he slowly kissed me I let my hands roam in his hair, it was so soft and fluffy. He started to move his kisses down to my neck where he left all his other marks, he traced his thumb across my jaw and his hand slowly moved down to my shoulder and pulled my shirt off my shoulder slightly.
"Jimin-" I say trying to speak clearly as he slowly trailed kissed from my neck to my collarbone.
"Jimin, I don't want to... you know" I say trying to keep myself from doing something I wasn't ready with.
"That's ok, I won't force anything you don't want." He said in a smooth tone as he kissed my lips again.
I moved my head down to kiss his jawline, I was afraid I would get cut it was so sharp. As I slowly moved my head down and kissed his neck. I slightly kissed his neck and I heard him hiss at me.
"Don't tease me" he said as I felt the heat radiating off of him. I slowly kissed his neck soon leaving a purple mark on the side of his neck under his ear.
"Jin! Suga! Namjoon! V! Jimin! *slight pause* Y/n!! Food is ready!" At that point it was obvious it was Kookie yelling.
"Jimin, we should go eat." I saw pulling away from him, he nods in agreement but before we walked out of the room he kissed me. As we walked out I stopped by the bathroom, I washed my hands but before I left I say how many mark where on my neck.
"Park Jimin" I say laughing a bit, I tried to cover it up a bit and walked out of the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. As we ate Jin told us some dad jokes as Suga sat there being annoyed by the funny jokes.
"Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer?" Jin said looking at the rest of the members as he is trying to hold back his own laughter.
"Why?" Rapmon asked
"Because he couldn't SEE himself doing it!!" Jin screamed in laughter as everyone laughed and I look over to see Suga looking blankly at him.
"Suga never has a reaction and it's so funny!" Jungkook said pointing at Suga. Suga looked over at me as I smiled.
"Pass me the salt." He said as the guys wailed in laughter. Apparently Jin was laughing so hard he started to chock on air as Kookie hit his back trying to help.
"I'm good!" Jin said shoving more food in his mouth. The way he eats is the cutest he just shoves everything in his mouth even if it doesn't fit, and he attempts to eat it. *how dare you take that out of context is you do, get your mind of the gutter*.
"Lets watch a movie!" V said putting his plate away and running to the living room.
"Wait!! Y/n I want you to help me!!" He said as he tried to turn back around but when he did he slipped and fell trying to run back.
"Ok-ok! I'll help you! Just don't hurt yourself!" I say laughing as I got out of my seat. I put my plate in the sink as V grabbed me by the wrist and ran me into the living room, he let go and rolled over the couch from behind and plopped on the floor. He was so goofy and cute. He pulled out a big case of movies to watch as he flipped through the pages and stopped on some comical movies but I said no.
"Wait! Go back!" I said point at the book of movies. He flipped back a page as I pointed to the movie that looked the most interesting. I was sitting cris crossed as he gave me a puzzled look but smiled, his boxy smile killed me along with his natural sharp v shaped jawline. It was so clean and sharp and his throat didn't connect further up his jaw it just stopped at his neck, which gave him such a good jawline. *if you guys get what I'm saying, if not I'm completely sorry*.
"Hmmmm... Disney? Really?" He asked me holding up the Lion King. He smiled again and shrugged his shoulders and popped the movie in as Rm and the rest of the guys came in the living room with popcorn and some treats. I looked around for Jimin but I'm pretty sure he was in the bathroom or the kitchen cleaning.
"What are we watching?" Suga asked as I looked over my shoulder and smiled as he sat down on the love couch.
"We are watching the L-"
"V! Shhh! It's a surprise!" I say pushing V slightly with my hand.
"Ok- ok!" He said putting his hand over his chest acting like I hurt him. God he was so dorky.
"Hey- where Jimin?" Jin asked as everyone looked around for him.
"He's probably in the shower?" Kookie replied putting his hands up with his palms facing the celling tilting his head slightly. I laughed a bit.
"I'll go get blankets!" I said standing up and before I could start walking Suga stood up too.
"I'll help." He said following me to a few rooms to grab some blankets and pillows. I went to reach for a pillow as Suga took it first.
"YAHHH!" I squealed hitting him with another pillow crawling over the bed. He laughed in the dim room.
"I was going to grab that one!" I said pointing to the fluffy pillow he was holding.
"Sorry not sorry!" He said running out of the room. I chased after him and I was holding a couple of blankets as he was too, so I took one blanket and threw it over his head, it was dark in the hall so I couldn't see much but I know I did manage to ger the blanket of him and I didn't know he stopped so I kept laughing as I walked.
*thud*
"Ouch!" I say laying on the floor still laughing even though I ran right into Suga.
"Ah Y/n are you ok??" He said trying to find me.
"Yeah I'm ok I just didn't know you stoped hehe" I said as we made our way to the living room. The guys were all sitting there waiting.
"Gee! Took you two long enough what happened?" Jin said standing up and taking some blankets and handing it to the guys.
"I fell" I said laughing as Suga sat on the two person couch, I decided to sit on the floor but I sat next to Sugas legs. I ended up between his legs with my head resting on the side of his knee and I intensely watched the movie. The sad part came on of Simbas dad dies, it was silent then Jin cried out as I looked over to see Rm "crying" and I looked behind me to see Suga giving them a weird face. I laughed as I went back to watching the movie.
"I swear Simba and Nala are so cute!" I said pushing my cheeks together fawning over the part where the two meet again.
I let out a yawn as I tried to force my eyes to stay open, but I started to fall asleep, when I suddenly felt hands on my head slowly stroking my hair.
"Huh?" I turn around to see Suga smiling at me.
"Sorry if you want me to sto-"
"No it's fine, I like my hair being played with." I say giving him a tired smile. I turned back around as he slowly played with my hair. Carefully his fingers moved through my hair as I felt myself start to fall asleep, I tried my hardest to stay awake but I was so warm under my blanket and Suga messing with my hair started to put me to sleep. Suddenly I was out.
Suga pov
I started to mess with Y/n's hair and I didn't realize she was asleep until he head fell back on my lap, causing me to whence in the pain he head just inflicted on my area.
"Owech.." I said quietly as I slowly moved he head a bit. I looked over to see Random and Jin sleeping and V laying on the floor asleep, I was always the last one up. I carefully got up without waking y/n up but when I tried to move her she woke up a bit.
"What? What's going on?" She asked yawning and rubbing her eyes.
"I'm laying you down." I said as she smiled a tired smile and I put a pillow down and moved the blanket over her. I was going to head to my room before I could move Y/n grabbed my wrist and spoke quietly.
"Suga?"
"Yes?" I asked as she pulled my arm down to the floor.
"Stay with me?" She said and my body instantly started to heat up and I reluctantly sat down next to her and rested on my side facing her.
"Sure, anything you want." I said as she cuddled into my chest causing me to breathe faster. I lied on my back as she threw the blanket over me and wrapped her leg around mine and put her arm over my chest and rested her head by my arm. I was a loss of words as she steadily breathed, her rhythmic breathing made me drowsy as I soon fell asleep.

I'm sorry this one is a little late I was really worked up on finals and stuff. I failed my world history final and my teach scolded me for it. Looks like I'm retaking his class🤦🏼‍♀️.
But anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter, I may have chapter 12 uploaded before or after Christmas, it will most likely be after Christmas!
Thank you for reading!!
-
-
-
~Btsvirall__