Just a Taste is getting PUBLISHED!

Hey, everyone! So I did broadcast this message to my followers, but thought I'd also post it here in case anyone missed it. I have an exciting announcement to make! As you can probably tell from the title, I've finally decided to take the leap and self-publish Just a Taste!

I am so nervous and excited about this, I can't even tell you! Publishing has been a dream of mine ever since I first started writing, and it's something I've thought about for years. I know that some of you will be disappointed that I have to remove JaT from Wattpad, but I will still continue to write and post new stories on here (I'm working on one now!), and I have no plans to publish any of my other works so they will stay up for your reading pleasure!

I will be removing this story (except for the first 3 chapters) from Wattpad on the 27th of this month. So you have until then to finish reading if you are in the middle of it!

Now, for some further information on the published version. I'll be publishing Just a Taste under a new title - one that I think fits the story better. The new title will be called ABOVE ALL ELSE, and it will be a new and improved version of what I currently have uploaded on Wattpad. The book is being edited extensively, and will also have new unseen bonus content! There will be some extended scenes and an additional epilogue that will be set a few years in the future!

 Here's the new cover:

I can't wait for you guys to read it! The release date is FEBRUARY 6, 2018

The e-book and paperback will be available on Amazon, and will be enrolled on Kindle Select. So if you are signed up to Kindle Unlimited, you'll be able to read the kindle version of Above all Else for free!!

I am so thankful to each and everyone of you who gave this story a chance, and encouraged me to continue with it. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for your support and encouragement!

If you enjoyed this story, then please consider leaving a review or even a rating on either Goodreads or Amazon. It would help me out so much, and mean the absolute world! I'll post links in the comments, or alternatively, you can simply search my name on the websites. 

Thank you so much for being a part of this amazing journey. I can't thank you enough. :)