Dear god;

*skylars pov*

"Is he going to be okay!?" I asked the nurse

"Skylar, we'll let you know when we can. but in the mean time you should go home and get some rest."

"Rest? how the hell do you expect me to get any sleep when he could be back there dying?!?"

"It's just a suggestion, sweety." she said before she walked into a back room where Chris was.

I sat in a chair and I did somethin I haven't done in a while; I prayed.

I placed my hands together and with the side of my finger tips touching my forehead I closed my eyes and softly spoke "Hey god, how ya doing? I know I haven't been doing this whole praying thing as much as I should...but i got a favor to ask you, and if you make this come true I'll never ask another thing from you. Can you please save Chris?" I opened my eyes and realized I was crying. I stood up, grabbed my high heels off the floor and walked to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me, locking it. I dropped my shoes on the floor and went straight to the mirror and saw mascara falling down both of my cheeks. I cleaned it off and fixed my hair, before I left the bathroom i tried to get myself to stop crying.

I had finally stopped crying so I went back to the waiting room, when I got there I saw the nurse, she looked panic and was yelling "Skylar! Skylar! It's Chris!"