He was the first to snap out of staring at you and took a seat beside Chloe. You, on the other hand, were unable to take your eyes off of him. It was not in an "Oh my gosh, he's so hot now, I love him again" type of way but "He's here. He's actually here in the flesh. Mother fucker I'm gonna die today". You didn't feel safe. All hope of feeling safe again was gone.

Adrien set his hand on your shoulder, gaining your attention back. "Are you alright, Y/n?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, yeah. I'm good. I'm okay." You ignored him and tuned into what the teacher has been talking about.

You could feel his stare burning holes into the side of your head but you refrained from looking over. Your body was shaking almost badly, your breath no longer even and coming out in short pants. Your throat was burning, your eyes dry. Without thinking, your hand searched for Adrien's catching his attention. He gave a confused look as he held your hand, only taking a few seconds for the realization to set in.

Adrien cursed softly under his breath, raising his other hand.

"Yes, Adrien?"

"Y/n is having a panic attack, I need to help them out of here." He moved so he was facing you squeezing your hand.

The teacher shook her head. "He'll get over it, Adrien. Just leave him be."

Alya slammed her hands on the table and stood up. "He can't breathe, miss!" She didn't listen when the teacher told her to sit down, rushing over to your side and helping Adrien get you out of the seat. Adrien slipped his arms under your legs and back, Marinette and Alya steadying you. Nino gathered your stuff and rushed out with it, the other three (standing) following him.

"We are so getting in trouble," Marinette muttered kneeling beside you as Adrien set you down in the hallway, trying to get you to calm down.

He was panicking with you, not exactly knowing how to help. "Wh-what triggered the attack?"

"It wasn't Chloe, she hasn't done anything yet," Marinette concluded.

"Teacher didn't do anything to point him out until after Adrien had called out," Nino added.

"I think it was Ethan," Alya shrieked, "They were staring at each other and Y/n seemed scared or surprised."

Adrien kinda waved it off. "We'll figure it out later, first, how do you calm down someone during a panic attack?"

Nino sat beside the blonde. "I thought you knew this because you did it before!"

"I was just guessing!"

You pulled at your hair with your good hand, the other dead-like, resting at your side. You could barely hear what they were saying anymore, blocking it out with the raging thoughts rushing through your head. Almost barely could you register Adrien's hands on your shoulders, his gaze meeting yours.

His thumb wiped at your cheek (had you been crying?) and cupped your cheeks so you could look at him. "Breath, Y/n. I need you to try and calm down, just listen to me. You're in a safe place, you're with us. Just, try and breathe with me, match your breath with mine."

You nodded closing your eyes, your good hand holding Adrien's wrist, matching the pace of his breathing, slowly calming down. He seemed to notice too, smiling softly.

"You're doing great, Y/n. It's going to be alright. You're safe and alive and okay..." His voice reached your thoughts, calming almost everything.

Sniffling, you nodded again, squeezing his wrist.

"Dude. How the fuck-" Nino commented.

Adrien slipped away from you, already making you miss his touch. He shrugged and went to pick you up, your arm instinctively wrapping around his neck. "I'll take Y/n to the nurse's office. You guys head back to class, maybe you won't get in as much trouble."