Chapter 7: A Rough Night

(The night approaches the prison and Isabelle was in a prison jacket, but she took it off because it was too hot. She was wearing a tanktop underneath and she tried to get a hairpin out of her pockets, but they took it.)

Isabelle: (Whispers) "Damn it. They took them." (Isabelle laid down and closed her eyes to think.)

Isabelle: (Thoughts) "Okay, the guards took my hair pins and now I'm stuck with nothing to pick. Great. What would Trevor do?" (Suddenly, there was a little girl that started yelling loud as the thunder and the kids covered their ears.)

Girl #2: "Ay, ay ay! Will someone shut her up? She's going to get us in serious trouble!"

Girl #4: "Ahh, my ears! They're going to start bleeding soon!" (The little girl kept on yelling and shaking the cell door.)

Boy #3: "Ugh, I can't take this anymore! We're trying to sleep here! How about I punch her in the mouth? That'll make her stop."

Girl #9: "No, then you will make it worse!"

Young Man: "That little girl sometimes get nightmares at night." (Isabelle looked across from her and saw a young man that's about her age with black hair.)

Isabelle: "Really?"

Young Man: "Si. Gets it every night. Afraid that someone is going to drag her down and beat her. You know she got hit several times because she was just frightened of what's going to happen to her family."

Isabelle: "That's horrible."

Young Man: "Yeah. I agree. So, what are you in here for?"

Isabelle: "I'm here to get you out."

Young Man: "What?"

Boy #3: "Good luck. Some kid was trying to get us out and wounded up being dead the next day. So, I wouldn't waste my time if I were you."

Girl #4: "Hey, you! Can you help us silencio this little girl? She's going to get us all killed."

Isabelle: "I'll try my best." (She saw a needle and pick locked the cell door to get out.)

Isabelle: "Huh. Who knew that a thin needle could pick lock doors? Clever." (The little girl was still kicking and yelling. Isabelle went into her cell and she saw what pain was inside the little child.)

Isabelle: "You know kicking and screaming is not going to let you out of here. You know that, right?"

Little Girl: "Quiero que mi familia regrese!" (Translation: "I want my family back!")(Isabelle felt really bad about her and thought that she just left her family to go save these children.)

Isabelle: "Aww, todo estará bien." (Translation: "Aww, it will be alright.")

Little Girl: "No, it won't! My parents are dead and my sister won't be here! She's gone forever!" (She started to cry and Isabelle looked down.)

Isabelle: "Well, I did see your sister." (The little girl stopped and looked at her with tears coming down her cheeks.)

Little Girl: "You did? But how?"

Isabelle: "I saw her outside. She was in an alley starving, so I helped her."

Little Girl: "Really? Where is she, now?"

Isabelle: "She's somewhere safe and I promise her that I will get you out. All of you." (She looked around to everyone.)

Girl #4: "But that's impossible. There's no way we could escape. The security is tight and they're smart."

Isabelle: "What's your name?"

Girl #4: "Gloria."

Isabelle: "Well, Gloria. They may be smart, but we are smarter. They may be tough, but we will be tougher. They can try to catch us, but we'll be long gone towards freedom and happiness. We will escape."

Boy #5: "But how will we be able to get out?"

Isabelle: "That's the thing. I don't know, but we'll figure it out."

Boy #5: "Estudendo. Todos vamos a morir pronto." (Translation: "Great. We're all going to die soon.")

Girl #9: "Cállate." (Translation: "Shut up.")(Isabelle looked at the little girl.)

Little Girl: "Are you sure we'll get out?"

Isabelle: "We will. We just have to come up with a plan."

Little Girl: "I'm scared."

Isabelle: "How old are you?"

Little Girl: "Six."

Isabelle: "What does your sister do when you get scared?"

Little Girl: "She sings to me."

Isabelle: "Like a lullaby?"

Little Girl: "Si."

Isabelle: "I'll try to sing."

Little Girl: "You can do it. I'm Sera."

Isabelle: "Isabelle." (She smiled and Sera laid down on the mattress.)

Sera: "I'm ready."

Isabelle: "Alright." (She clears her throat. Then she looks in the distance to think of a good song.)

Isabelle: (Singing) "Lullaby and good night in the skies are so bright." (Everyone was mesmerized by her amazing and angelic voice.)

Isabelle: (Singing) "May the moon, silvery beams, bring you with dreams. Close your eyes, now and rest, may these hours be blessed
Till the sky's bright with dawn, when you wake with a yawn. Lullaby, and good night, you are mother's delight
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my arms." (She looked at Sera and she was asleep peacefully. Isabelle gently smiled and silently went back to her cell. She sat back down and sighed.)

Young Man: (Whispers) "Hey, you did good."

Isabelle: (Whispers) "Thanks, I guess."

Young Man: (Whispers) "I'm Manuel."

Isabelle: (Whispers) "Isabelle."

Manuel: (Whispers) "Isabelle. I love that name. So, what's this plan you're coming up with?" (Isabelle tilted her head, confused.)

Isabelle: (Whispers) Uh, my plan?"

Manuel: (Whispers) "On getting us out of here?"

Isabelle: (Whispers) "Oh, I don't know, but I promise I'll come up with something. Right now, I'm unsure what it is."

Manuel: (Whispers) "Well, all I know is that your plan will be sufficient and brilliant that it will succeed."

Isabelle: (Whispers) "Yeah, at least I hope that it will succeed."

Manuel: (Whispers) "I'm pretty sure it will. Well, we better get some sleep because we're going to be working hard tomorrow morning."

Isabelle: (Whispers) "Yeah." (They both got on their mattresses on the floor and Isabelle looks at the moon.)

Isabelle: (Thoughts) "I wonder what my family is doing, now?" (She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep as the moon was covered up by the clouds.)

(End of Chapter 7: A Rough Night)

What did you guys think of this chapter? Beautiful? Amazing? Let me know in the comments and vote on what you thought! Thank you guys for the support and love in my chapters! I appreciate it! The next chapter is coming soon! See ya, my tomb raiders and treasure hunters! 😁😄😎👍👍