Falling In Love With My Father's Killer [Prologue]

Prologue:

" Keeley! You should be in bed!" My father said as he walked into my bedroom. He was wearing denim jeans and a blue and white checkered shirt. He always wore this every night when I saw him as he always wore it for work.

" I know, daddy. I was waiting for you to get home!" I said, grinning. My sapphire-blue eyes sparkled where the light was hiting them. I was quite short for my age and had light blonde hair which fell down my face in curls.

" Bless! Well, now I am home you can go to sleep. Sweet dreams, darling." He said before hugging me tightly and turning away. He walked towards my door and turned off my light. I closed my eyes and thought of something to get me going off in a deep sleep...

**************************************************************

I woke up to the noise of smashing glass downstairs and ran into my parents' bedroom.

" Dad! Dad! Did you hear that?! DAD!" I shouted, shaking my father and waking him up. My mother was at work so it was only us two in the house.

" It could've been your mother?" He suggested.

" No! It sounded like smashing glass!" I said. I was really scared of what it could be. Dad got up and started walking out of the room and down the stairs. I followed him but kept a bit further away from him incase it was anything or anyone dangerous.

" No! Keeley Jessica-Rose Blake, you stay up there! I'll go check this one out and call you if you can come downstairs." He whispered and continued walking downstairs.

**************************************************************

I got down the stairs and prayed to god that my daughter wasn't scared. I had to be strong for her! Whatever was down here, I had to get rid of it for her! Nothing else mattered...

" Hello, Gareth!" A familiar voice said to me. I looked around and saw a masked figure holding a gun.

" Please, don't hurt me!" I said to him, hoping that Keeley wouldn't hear.

**************************************************************

I heard a few noises downstairs which sounded like gunshots and then a few screams.

" DAD!!" I shouted, running down the stairs as fast as I could. " DAD!!"

" Your dad's not here anymore!" A sly voice said to me as it departed my house. I sat and thought about what he had said for a while. After an hour it had clicked and I started crying.

My dad had been murdered... And I couldn't do anything to help him!

­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, so that's the start of my new story. Vote [&+] Comment please :) x