chapter 1

|| 3rd person's point of view ||

As the three  girls are walking around  the school,  they spotted a fountain near them so they go there.

"Yah.. School is so boring..." Yuri said.

"Please don't say that.. I love our school..  Friendly friends are here.." Raziel speak out.

"I don't  agree with you, Raziel... It's  not fun being here at school.. Today is our first day of school and in our first day,  I already had an enemy.." Jaira complained.

"Seems like someone here is NOT FRIENDLY at ALL~" Raziel said in a sarcastic way and Jaira gave her a death glare.

"What?" Raziel asked in a joking tone.

"Remember, I'm  STILL YOUR UNNIE." Jaira said with a scary voice.

"Okay... UNNIE JAIRA let's  go back to our class..and see Chanyeol..." raziel said.

"Enough. If you won't stop I'll call Taehyung and tell him---" Jaira got cut by Raziel and shouted.

"Stop talking about him!!!"

|| Jaira's point of view ||

OK so...  She just shouts at me.. I'm your unnie though.. Pfft.. Who cares? I'm the only one who cares..

"Let's just go..."

"OK.. " Raziel said in a calm voice.

*While walking in the hallway*

"Unnie Raziel..." Yuri said.

"Wae?" (Why) Raziel said.

"You know the three boys right?" Yuri asked.

"Ah.. Yeah.. I know him.. I hate them.." Raziel said.

"Why?"

"Ugh... They're bully.. And also a playboy... And i forgot! They're bad boys.. So i hate them.."

"Ohh..."

"Wait.. Don't tell me you had a crush on Jung---" Raziel got cut off by Yuri.

"No way. I hate him .. And the others too.. I just asked you if you know them."

Umm.. Guys.. I'm here.. Between the both of you.. You two should respect me I'm your unnie..

We arrived at our classroom and sat in our own chairs. Ugh, I'm so LUCKY i sat beside HIM~~~ Note the sarcasm~

|| Jimin's pov||

I was sitting and being quiet when the door opened revealing those girls i hated the most.. Oh.. Didn't the author told you that she was a nerd?

(A/n: JIMIIIN!)

Sorry.. Well i hate HER. Park Jaira. She's always second in class. The reason why Chanyeol has a crush on her. I don't care anyways..

She then sit beside me and look out of the window... Pshh.. You could just stare on Chanyeol..

*timeskip* (lunch)

Finally it's lunch. We can do what ever we want. Jungkook, Taehyung and i are walking down stairs to go to the cafeteria and we heard a lot of screaming from some girls.

"They are so annoying hyung..." Jungkook and Taehyung said.

"I know.. Just ignore them.." They both nod.

As we go to the cafetiria, Taehyung said he will order the food so Jungkook and I are the only one who was left in our table.

"Hyung...Do you like Jaira?"

My eyes widened.

"What? Like? Jaira? No.. I hate her okay? Don't tell me you like Yu---"

"Aniyo~" Jungkook said while pouting.

Then Taehyung suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Well he's an alien..

*timeskip*

We finished our food and we saw those three girls but i don't care.. Who cares? No one cares right?

We go in our next class and finally.. She won't be sitting beside me.

She's sitting beside chanyeol.

Here's our sitting arrangement:

-----      -----        -----       Yuri       -----        -----

-----      -----        -----        -----     kookie   -----

Jaira    chan    -----       -----      Raziel    -----

-----       -----       -----          V           -----        Me

So sleepy..

*timeskip*

|| Jaira's pov ||

Yehet Ohorat... Yehey! I'ts time to go home now.. To sleepy for class..

I'ts been awkward for me and Chanyeol because we're seatmates in the last class. Didn't Jimin tell you guys that it's our last class? Pshh.. How stupid little dumb, dumb stop now...

I'm walking home cause Yuri and Raziel said that they're going to the park WITHOUT ME. I'M YOUR UNNIE!

Ok. 3 minutes left and i can go home now..

*after 3 minutes*

I opened our door since I'm living with my sister Hanbyul. She's beautiful, caring and loving. That's why i love my sister.

Our parent leave us when Unnie Hanbyul is 6 years old and i was like 4 years old..??

I met my sister in the living room watching Weekly Idol episode 230.

"Oh.. Hey sis.." Hanbyul said.

"Hey.." i said and smiled forcefully.

"Yah.. What happened? Are you okay?"

"Ne.. I just need some rest.." i smiled forcefully again.

"Okay.. But be sure that you are okay. If you need anything call me okay?"
She said and i nod walking upstairs.

(A/n: Call as in not in the phone)

I changed my clothes into some large sized t-shirt and shorts.

Since we don't have an assignment, i can sleep now and do whatever i want.. Wait, but i should study.. Well i can sleep first and then study later...

I alrmed my phone 7: 20 pm since i got home 5: 00 pm.

I laid in my bed and sleep...

ZzzZzZzZzZzzz...

*Ring!*

Ugh.. My alarm.. I turned it off and i started to get my books and started studying.

*a minute later..*

I finished studying and my sister calls me for dinner.

I walked downstairs and go straight to the dining room.

Hmm.. I can smell tteokbeokki..

"Here you should be hungry now.." My sister said while giving me the food.

"Thanks." i said.

Hmm.. It's spicy but it's delicious.

*timeskip* 

I finished eating and i washed the dishes too..

After washing i brushed my tooth and go to the CR to take a bath. That's my habit..

After washing, i go to my bedroom and change my clothes.

We have internet so i picked up my phone and get my headset and listened to some music.

DDD by EXID is the song.

After that i fell asleep so i stopped listening to some music and i alarmed my phone 4:00 am.

I turned the lights off and began sleeping..

***