Sempiternal~Paulo Dybala~

side note:this one shot is kinda like an AU.in this one shot, every team has one girl.so, it's the teams we all know, plus a girl.

She took a seat next to Mattia, who just gave her a bright smile.They were heading from their hotel to Allianz Arena for the game against the Bavarian beasts.As they started talking about the upcoming match, she suddenly felt her phone vibrating. She opened it too see a message from Paulo

Paulo:We aren't sitting together, that's bad luck. Something bad is gonna happen love.

She just chuckled as she scanned the bus, before spotting Paulo, just a few seats behind, sitting with her brother. He wiggled his eyebrows at her and she showed him her middle finger.

Laura :Hush,we've got it.We are Juventus,we are the best. We just want to make other people happy, that's why we lose sometimes.

She turned around and blew a kiss to Paulo as her brother made kissing faces.
They had been on the road for about 30 minutes and some players were already complaining that they wanted to pee. "You guys act like four year olds"Gonzalo said, laughing. The driver turned around to reassure them that they'd be stopping at the next gas station so they could fulfill their needs as he called it.

The driver made the worst decision of his life by turning around, cause he suddenly lost balance and the team bus hit the barriers of the road, took three turns and landed upside down. Smashed glasses, broken windows, bodies one on top of the other and screams of pain and agony were all you could find there.Laura was lying on the floor, and two players were on top of her.One of them was surely Mattia, who decided to start calling names, in order to make sure that everyone was okay. As he reached the name of Claudio, her brother, Laura felt her heart skipping a beat as he didn't answer. After some time he finally spoke up.
"I'm in so much pain, but I'm here"Laura tried to turn around to see her brother but the fact that two players were on top of her made it really hard. After some names were called and after understanding that Sami was also on top of her, they reached the name of Paulo, the last one to be called. After calling his name for more than ten times, the whole team started panicking. Laura screamed while trying to leave from the pile of footballers. She managed to escape and frantically started searching for her boyfriend's face. Her left leg was cut open and her left arm had turned purple but she was hyperventilating and wouldn't stop until she found Paulo. She took a small glance at a smashed window behind her. A body was practically thrown in the window. She went closer to the body.She knew he was Paulo ,she could recognize him between millions of people, but her heart didn't want to justify it. As she went next to the body and saw the face of Paulo, she broke down and kept his body close to her."Wake up, Paulo.We have an important match to play.You'll play against Lewandowski, your hero.Please, just wake up"she yelled but Paulo kept his eyes shut close. Mario, who wasn't that hurt, went closer to the tragic figure of Laura. He held her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down. She just acted as if he didn't exist and kept talking to Paulo.Claudio, who was one of the most hurt players on the bus, totally forgot his unbearable pain and went closer to his sister in order to comfort her.
"Why are you all crying?Paulo is just fine "she kept telling them, while the siren of the ambulance could be heard.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
She stepped her foot on the training ground for the first time after 8 months.It felt different, in a good way. The only thing to get her mind off Paulo was football apparently.As she took a look around, she spotted Mario ,who as soon as he saw her, ran to her with a huge smile on his face and engulfed her in a big hug. "We all missed you, sweetie"he said as she flashed him a smile, the first genuine one since the accident. Mario then turned around and yelled towards the team "Hey, Laura came"
Everyone then surrounded her, they honestly missed her.Wojciech teared up as he saw their girl. Their coach started shouting because they were fooling around, but as he saw Laura, a huge smile spread across his face.Sir Max had treated her like his own daughter since she firstly came to their team, and seeing her standing in her own feet once again made him so happy and moved."Welcome home"he simply said and she turned around to look at him. It felt surreal, really surreal.
She looked around and saw two players on the bench. One of them had his leg in a cast and his arm was pinned, while the other was on a wheelchair.Both of them were looking at her direction with a small smile.Laura excused herself from the small group and went closer to the two boys. Her brother, Claudio managed to get up and hug his sister and she just simply held him close, both of them silently crying.She then bended down at the height of the person on the wheelchair.
"Where were you, Laura? Weren't you at home? Everyone came"he said and she just huffed. "I wasn't in Turin.I went to my family's home in Abruzzo. I couldn't stay at this house, I couldn't even visit his grave. I didn't want to believe he was gone. I can't believe it now either, Mattia."she slowly said as Mattia looked at Claudio who just whispered a small 'she doesn't know'
"Mattia, don't be mad at me, but how did you end up on a wheelchair? You weren't like that when we were at the hospital."she asked as he gave her a small smile."One of our teammates was almost dead. He needed a transplant. Guess I was the only one compatible.Something went wrong and left me paralyzed from the waist and under. But I don't care. I am glad he is alive and well "he answered.She looked at him with eyes filled his sorrow."And who was that player? "she asked him.
"Laura? "someone called her from behind."Him",said Mattia.Laura just stood frozen. Her heart was racing. The voice calling her sounded so much like Paulo's."It can't be, I am getting crazy, I'm getting crazy for sure"she stuttered, he voice shaking "Laura, why won't you turn around and look at me? "he continued. She looked at Claudio who gave her a warm smile. She took a deep breath and turned around.There stood Paulo, he was undoubtedly Paulo. "It can't be him. I am getting crazy"she said as the person which stood in front of her gave her a bright smile"Sunshine? "he asked her ad she choked back a sob."Oh my God, Paulo, it's you"she cried as he opened his arms and she run to him. "Paulo, how? They told me you were dead. "she said as he held her even closer."With some help of Mattia"
After a couple of minutes just enjoying each other's presence, Paulo spoke up.
"Will you go on a date with me, sunshine?".She smiled."It would be my pleasure.I love you so much, Paulo."she answered."I love you too, sunshine"

Here is my secret Santa fanfic for the amazing Laura(lau2420) ❤

Merry Christmas everyone🎄🎅!

xoxoRoseyxoxo