Operose~Antoine Griezmann~

[🌹]operose=involving or displaying a lot of effort[🌹]

"Antoine,I am home"(y/n) yelled as she entered her house,finally being able to just sit and do nothing after such a busy day at work.Antoine,however,didn't answer."Antoine,I am home."(y/n) repeated,yet she heard a big piece of nothing.She decided to head upstairs and see what he was up to.She opened the door and saw him laid under the blankets.He felt her presence there and put all his effort in trying to give her a definite answer."(y/n),I am dying"he said overdramatic."Oh my god Antoine,you are definately not that sick,stop being the drama queen."(y/n) said as she went closer to him."Damn you Antoine,you are burning.Let me get the thermometer"she said as she walked to the bathroom.She returned seconds later and -after Antoine being the ultimate drama queen for the second time-managed to take his temperature.[a.n.:I am a Greek girl so IDK anything about Farenheit(I don't even know how to spell it omg 😂)so it is gonna be in Celcious.Just assume that the tenperature is really high].

"Antoine,what did you do?39.7°C?This is pretty serious.I am gonna go make you a soup.Just put this piece of cloth on your forehead and take a pill from the first drawer next to you.I will be right back.Oh,chicken or vegetable soup mon amour?"(y/n) finally finished and he weekly answered with a shrug.Jennette exited the door and left Antoine on his own.As she went upstairs,she heard Antoine talking.'He is probably sleeping'(y/n) thought as she left the soup on the night stand and went closer to him."Antoine,were you talking to me?"she asked him,as she saw that his eyes were open."No,no,no,don't take her away from me,no!"he yelled as he made random moves with his hands in the air."Antoine,your hallucinating.Please,clam down mon amour.I am here."(y/n) said as he rubbed her arms on his back.He instantly wrapped his arms around her,his hot figure making the armosphere around (y/n) intolerable."Anto,I made you a chicken soup.Is that okay?"(y/n) said as she turned to the night stand to grab the bowl of the hot soup.

"(y/n),please can you stay here and just talk to me?"Antoine asked her as she just smiled"You feel better I see.Make space from me"she said as she went closer to him."So,what do you want me to tell you?"(y/n) asked as Antoine huffed"About being the nurse of king Gianmarco Tamberi.".(y/n) smiled at him"Hey,don't feel bad,I am just doing my job mon amour.And he has a girlfriend after all.".Antoine turned the other way and wrapped the blankets aroind his body tighter."Then why did you write "Road To...Tokyo 2020?It means that you're supporting him,no?".(y/n) sighed and answered"How would you feel if you weren't to play football in Champion's League for 4 years?You might say it is not the same...but it is for him.Next Olympic Games are in 2020.Isn't it bad enough for him?".

"(y/n) I don't have the strength to get up.I have to pie do something"Antoine whinned."Don't be such a baby.Come here."she said as she got up from the chair at the corner of the bedroom."No (y/n) please I don't feel well at all.Help me"he said and started sobbing.(y/n) ran to his side and hugged him"No,no,no,no,no this isn't a problem for me.C'mon let's get you to the bathroom.".Antoine got up,holding onto (y/n) when he just stopped"(y/n) everything is spinning,let's get back to safe area"he said.It was amazing how this guy always tried to cheer every sad situation up.She held him tighter and said"You are the cuttest,my operose."

Two more requests to go!✌💪

I really hope I managed to pull it off,since I have never written a "sick" one shot...

CarolG14 I wish,I reeeeeeallllllly wish and hope you like it!I can write another one if you are not satisfied with that.

GO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!@/mrsjemsginoble there too!

xoxoRoseyxoxo