World Falling Apart~Marc Bartra~

~Nobody had ever requested something like this...@TheoJamesIsGreek had a really amazing request for Marc Bartra even though it is kinda...dark.BUT I LOVED IT!Let's see if you will like it too....
P.s.the name used is not hers...She denies to give hers...~

Alexia was sitting on her bed,her eyes shining with excitement as her boyfriend,Marc was standing in front of her,holding a folder.It was "a present to remember"as he stated.He gave it to her and she opened it,finding 2 tickets inside it.As she turned them around,she found out that those we're tickets for her favorite group,the classical trio Il Volo. She blinked a few times to reassure herself it was real.Marc was looking affectionately to his girlfriend as she got up and hugged the life out of him."You are the best.You are the best."she kept repeating as Marc smiled at her.If only she knew that this was really going to be "a present to remember"...

She was ready 2 hours before they we're planning to leave,so excited was she.Marc was taking a bath and she was looking at her ticket,which had her name written in italics.Alexia Blermone,indicating her French nationality.The concert was taking place at a very famous hall in France and she was so lucky Marc found tickets,since it was summer.She checked her wrist clock one more time and called Marc's name.They were leaving in 10 minutes and Marc wasn't downstairs yet.

What she was observing was something she couldn't believe.Marc was dressed up in the most formal way he had ever dressed.Suit pants,white shirt and his hair on point.She smiled at him as she admired his figure."Too formal?Should I change?"he asked."Don't you even dare Mr Bartra."She said as serious as she wanted to.He offered his arm which she gladly accepted.With a move he took both the car keys and his phone and closed the door behind them. He opened the car door for her and sat down in the driver's seat afterwards.

The concert was even better than she expected.Their seats were perfect and she could see the boys perfectly.Marc was seemingly enjoying himself,even though it wasn't his type of music.He kissed her cheek and she couldn't feel happier.Especially the moment when her favorite,Gianluca Ginoble was singing Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley and they gave roses to every woman in the hall.She took the flower closer to her nose and and smelled its amazing scent.Everything was perfect and nothing could ruin the night of her life.

Until when the sweet Italian music was replaced with the sounds of bombs and shooting.The band was excorted from the hall and security guards were helping people outside.Alexia looked at the seat only to find the seat empty and Marc on the floor.She fell to her knees and turned his on his back.And she saw something she wished she hadn't seen.Marc's white shirt was covered with a large red stain.Alexia chocked her own tears while begging Marc to stay with her.She felt a pair of strong arms pulling her away of him while she started yelling at him to let her go.They checked on Marc and then looked at their watches.When Alexia saw that,she started yelling and kicking in every direction.They couldn't take her Marc away.She wouldn't let them.Her attempts were proven vain,as they put Marc's body under a white sheet and into the ambulance.That was the minute Alexia stopped.Stopped yelling.Stopped resisting.Stopped speaking.Stopped breathing.It was the moment she felt her world falling apart...

~GUESS WHO IS BACK WITH 2X UPDATE...ME!WOO-HOO!Eurovizija is over and the winner is declared...It is Erica Jennings with "Leading me Home"...                                                                                      Joking!!!MY DONNY WON!CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!Go listen to "I've Been Waiting For This Night"!IT IS AMAZING!~