Erebuscent~Manuel Neuer~

[💮]erebuscent=reddening or blushing[💮]

"Do you think she is gonna like it anyway?"Manuel said to his best friend as he was looking at him with a look of no emotion whatsoever."First,you have been friends for god knows how many years.Second,she is so close to you that even if she doesn't feel the same,she won't stop talking to you.So,just finish this up and just call her.She is gonna like it,I can guarantee.".Manuel sighed.He couldn't bear the thought of not having her in his life.So,this was a life time decision.This could only go amazingly good or terribly bad...
------------------------------------
"Manu,where are you taking me?"Emily said as Manuel was driving."Love,it is a surprise.I promise you are definately gonna like it.".Emily giggled as she brought an old memory up"Tell me you are not taking me to 'Castle Smashers',as known as the worst restaurant of the whole entire universe?".Manuel laughed at the memory."Remember when the waiter came with our orders and slipped and all the sauce went straight onto your hair?".Emily sighed as she continued"That wasn't the worst though.We ate and then they told us that that food was supposed for the couple sitting next to us so we paid for them too?Like,what restaurant in the name of earth charges you for their idiotic mistakes?"Emily huffed and turned her attention to Manuel.She partly admired him,partly adored him and loved him in the whole.She traced his whole face with her eyes as she stopped at his eyes firstly,admiring their depth and secondly at his lips,which were slightly parted.She sighed as she brushed the thoughts of having her all hers and tried to focus on the song the radio was playing.

"Emily,Emily your song!"Manuel yelled as the song Emily calls "hers" turned up in the radio."Italian is the language of angels"she said as she continued listening to her song."Come un film d'autore o una canzone che se ne va..."she finished as Manuel looked at her."You really love that song,right?".She nodded her head as she rested it on her seat."Now,it is the time my little Emily wears this on her eyes so she won't ruin her best friend's surprise."Manu sweetly said as he helped her tie the soft piece of cloth.He took her hand and led her out of the car.

"Oh my Manu!Is that sand?You brought me to the beach?Manu oh my god did you?"Emily started yelling as Manu held her hand as if his whole life depended on it."Manu,can I take my shoes off?I want to feel the sand please?".Manu looked down at her and thought of his life without her,which seemed impossible but could happen in a matter of minutes.As he went to untie her eyes,he saw she had already taken off her shoes and was feeling the sand.

"Oh my god Manu!What is that?Is that for me?"she asked as she tried to take into account her surroundings."This is the most ramantic place I've ever been in my whole entire life!"she exclaimed as she sat on the soft blanket he had set,scented candles surrounding it."Emily,I really mean to tell you something.Remember when you told me you wanted the world to love you? Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person.And that person is me.If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you."Manuel said as he sighed after letting his feelings out.Emily smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek."I wish you to know that you have been the only dream of my soul. I fell in love like we fall asleep.Slowly,and then all at once."she answered.She was fascinated by words and used them all together like little potions to make her own great potion.Manuel,on the other was left shocked and returned to reality when his lips touched the ones of his only dream.Emily's.
------------------------------------
"Can you believe it?We are getting married in 2 weeks Manu."Emily said as she snuggled closer to the chest of her fiance.He let a small sigh as he imagined his little girl in a wedding dress,walking down the isle.His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.The door opened and your little young boy entered."Daddy,daddy wake up you're on the TV!"he exclaimed as his eyes shimerred.He pulled Manuel with all his forse of the bed and led him to the living room,Emily following close behind.She admired her soon-to-be husband and her little son,who was the actual copy of Manuel.He had blonde hair and deep blue eyes,his love from football alive like his father's.She sat next to them as Manuel said to her"I love you,my Erebuscent."

[❄]Took too long but I had zero free time😭😭😭.
[❄]I am starting an Antoine Griezmann fanfiction!😍❤
[❄]The song above is my husband.The lyric from 'Emily's song'is from this song which ISN'T GOING OFF MY FREAKING HEAD😂😢
[❄]Girl with the best name in the world aka Emzzie16 I reeeeeeeally hope you liked it!Love you lots!

xoxoRoseyxoxo