𝖮 𝟤 𝟦

⊹ chapter twenty four ⊹

mature content / smut warning

there was a knock at the door and jeongguk tried pushing taehyung away. "tae."

however taehyung wasn't having it. he held jeongguk close nipping at his neck.

"i need to— ah! i need to get the door."

"let them wait."

"i can't it's jimin and yoongi."

taehyung groaned and moved letting him up but not before stealing a kiss. "we can finish this tonight."

"hey guys!" jeongguk said opening the door.

"hey ggukie where's tae?" jimin asked plopping down on the couch.

"here." he said wrapping his arms around jeongguk's waist resting his chin on the youngers shoulder. jimin smirked and looked at yoongi before turning back to them.

jeongguk looked at them. "what?"

"what took you so long to answer the door?"

"i was washing dishes." he lied hoping they wouldn't ask any more questions.

"oh really? then why do you have a fresh hickey?"

"damn it tae! you know we were going somewhere. now i have to try to cover it up." jeongguk whined and jimin's smirk grew.

"ok i need to ask an important question... who tops or do you guys switch?"

jeongguk's mouth fell open and he look to yoongi for help but he just shrugged.

"we aren't answering th-"

"me." tae said cutting him off.

jeongguk gasped and swatted taehyung's arm. "kim taehyung!"

"wow gguk never would've thought you would bottom." yoongi chuckled causing him to groan.

"oh my god please stop." he whined walking to the bathroom. he grabbed concealer trying to cover up the mark taehyung left as best as he could.

jeongguk managed to cover the mark and finished getting ready. he walked to the living room and grabbed his jacket. "ready?"

"yep lets go."

🍃

"what should we do first?" jeongguk asked looking around the huge mall.

"let's go shopping first. after an hour lets meet back here." jimin said and they all agreed.

"ggukie lets go in there!" taehyung said pulling jeongguk into one of the many stores.

they looked around at all the clothes grabbing stuff they liked every now and then.

"can we go try these on now? all this is getting heavy."

taehyung nodded and they made their way to the dressing rooms.

jeongguk laughed as taehyung walked out and struck a pose showing off the outfit.

"your turn." he said after he tried on the last outfit.

jeongguk tried on almost all the outfits showing him each one like taehyung did but leaving the best for last. a black shirt with long mesh sleeves and black leather pant.

"damn... thoses make your ass look really nice." he said as jeongguk turned and the younger snorted softly.

"my ass always looks really nice."