𝖮 𝟣 𝟧

⊹ chapter fifteen ⊹

taehyung stood outside the coffee shop pacing.

what if he doesn't like me?

what if he thinks i'm weird?

what will happen if he says he doesn't want to talk to me anymore?

"why are you pacing?"

"none of your business!" he snapped.

"tae tae that was mean to say to ggukie." taehyung spun around and gasped when he saw jeongguk yoongi and jimin standing there.

"ggukie!" tae yelled throwing his around jeongguk.

jeongguk giggled and hugged back.

"i'm sorry i didn't know it was you."

"it's fine."

🍃

"guys how about we all hang out again this weekend?" jimin said sipping his drink.

"yes i wanna see googie more often now!" taehyung said smiling.

"how are you the same person who texted me that day?"

"what do you mean?" yoongi asked.

"well he texted me thinking it was someone else and when he found out it was me he wanted me to 'play' with him. this one here even called himself daddy." jeongguk explained pointing at tae.

yoongi coughed choking on his drink.

"that was a joke right? you look like a bottom gguk would top if you two were together." he laughed looking at taehyung.

"i'm not a bottom." taehyung pouted.

"i dunno babe you know how babie ggukie can be. he's always so eager to please and be praised." jimin said pointing a fry at jeongguk who flushed and threw his fry at him.

taehyung chuckled and wrapped an arm around jeongguk's waist pulling him closer.

"i ship it." jimin said looking at them both smirking and taehyung nodded.

"jimin you ship everyone."

"but you two are my otp." he winked.