Also congrats on moving in... He never told us...

To Sophia, 7:44am
Fiancé?? Yeah I'll send you the address ASAP. X

From Sophia, 7:45am
We seriously have a lot to talk about Luna.

___

Harry finished the last of his toast, practically scoffing down as quickly as he could before stumbling over his own feet trying to tie up his laces. He wore black trousers with a crisp white shirt tucked in, apparently he had no clean ties here so he had no choice but to go without one today.

I could barely make small talk at the table, my brain was way too preoccupied thinking about the fact Sophia was coming over at half eight – in ten minutes – and I had no idea what was wrong. All I know is it concerns my boyfriend, and that's enough to make me worry.

"You alright?" He chuckled, leaning round the corner of the mini hallway. "I just asked if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight? It's been a while since we went on a date."

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll think about it and let you know," I smiled forcefully. His frown was evident but he softened up and came towards me.

"I'll see you later then," he smiled, kissing my lips quickly. The kiss was enough to shoot electricity down my spine. "I love you."

"Love you too," I smiled sincerely. And just like that he moved away from me and left the apartment, leaving me all alone with all my thoughts. Harry tells me everything, he's always told me what is wrong in his life or with him, I wouldn't be the last to know something would I? What does Sophia know that I don't already know?

Minutes flew past before a knock sounded from the front door, I yelled that it was open and in came Sophia. Her hair was shorter than I remember, just above her shoulder, still that same chocolatey shade of brown that it was when we first met. She wore high waisted black jeans, black and white vans and a white crop top. The smile on her face calmed my uneasy stomach that twirled and danced to some unheard upbeat tempo.

"Hi stranger," she giggled, widening her arms out for a hug. I gracefully fell into her embrace, a sweet floral scent swirling up my nose.

"Hey," I laughed, separating from the hug and guiding her to the living room. She sat on the other side of the couch and pulled her legs up to her chest and I copied her pose on the opposite side of the chair. "What's new?"

"Well besides Liam and I being engaged, that's about it," she shrugged. "Nothing interesting, just busy planning a wedding."

"I can't believe you're engaged and didn't tell us," I frowned, slightly offended Harry and I had no idea this was happening.

"Hey! I sent Harry several texts, so did Liam. We had an engagement party and Harry said he couldn't make it," Sophia explained. I wonder why Harry didn't tell me? "That's what I wanted to talk about."

"What, your engagement?"

"No," she sighed. "Harry. He's MIA, we haven't heard from him in so long, and if we do it's one text about him being fine. Liam found out about Robin through Gemma, Harry dodged us when we came over and ignored every text and call. He's been this way for months, even before we first met," she shook her head disapprovingly.

I do remember Sophia saying something about Harry being somewhat of a loner. Never around. If Harry doesn't talk to his so called friends, who is he talking too? He can't just talk to me, I know what lonely is like. It's not great.

"Wait so you guys don't know how he is? You've not spoken to him yourselves?" I asked, she shook her sadly. It baffles me that Harry still calls them his friends but hasn't actually seen any of them in person since the party he took me too, after my parents funeral. That was so long ago. "How about you stay till he's home? He'll be back from work about four so you and all the gang can come over. It can be a party for us moving in together," I shrugged with a hopeful smile on my lips.