( Lance's POV ) 

"You fell down?". 

He raised his brows and was  not convinced on my excuses.

"A-Ahm!! I was... I was... carrying you .. t-then.. then.. while I-I was about to put you down.. I-I slipped on the floor yeah floor! the floor..". I chuckled fakely.

"The floor? Hmm. The floor."

" Y-yeah the floor... cause.. cause.. the floor was wet?.." I smiled widely, so he couldn’t ask anything else.

An awkward silence just passed.

...................................................................................................................................

After few minutes, I broke the silence.

I cleared my throat. "Dad, I’m heading to bed now."

He looked at me and he smiled.

"Yeah sure. Good night and sleep well my dear Lance."

I pulled myself to stand and walk towards the door, to the door, I head down at my room just few meters with Dad's room. When I was inside my room, I was reminiscing what I just done awhile ago with Dad. I feel so embarrassed and I feel so humiliated. Facepalm.

"I couldn’t believe...... I just made myself looked like an idiot. In front of HIM. In front of Dad. In front o-of... Matt". I bit my lips and I fell down with my knees. I was spacing out. I crawled at my bed like a soldier and I felt the cold comfy sheets of the bed and I finally went blank.

 I heard the alarm clock. I suddenly opened my eyes and YES! its morning. AGAIN. And its Sunday.   I stretched all of my body and jumped out of bed. I directly went to the bathroom. As I stepped on the bathroom I turned the faucet and feels the warm water on my entire body. I leaned my head on the cold tiles of the bathroom. I closed my eyes and I recalled everything on that night. We were drinking and were having fun, had a little chit-chat and we’ve been half drunk. I carried him to bed and then .... and then... what happened after that??? . I ducked my head. Then I finally remembered everything and that was SHIT!!

"OH SHIT!! OH SHIT!! OH FUCKINLY SHIIIIIIIT!!! ". I bumped my head hard on the wall.

Now, I don’t have a full faced on myself to face my Dad.

"This is FUCKING EMBARRASSING !! " I grumbled and hit my fist on the wall.

I cant face my Dad, like this.. I-I need to explain everything last night. Need to CLARIFY things up before he may notice something. Without knowing I was dazing on the wall. Last night..... I couldn’t forget it!

"SHIT!" . I sighed. "I cant help myself fantasizing him".

His cheeks, His eyes, His scent... a-and and His LIPS! . I touched my lips and If it was his lips was so soft. I KNOW I KNOW what you are talking... Even it was just a sweet kiss. It was so precious for me, I was dreaming of the day that I could kiss him even with the slightest time I have there. It was so dear with me. Damn! Why am I blushing??. Tch. Pathetic.

 Someone knocked the door.

"Lance? Its morning, get up and eat your breakfast now before it turn cold."

I shook my head and replied.

"Yeah Dad, I'll be there any minute, I’m taking a bath now."

"Okay."