"Please help me~ but don't beat them here." She said.

"Sunsin, you slowly bring Pil Suk to safety while I distract the guys." I said.

"Or, you can just warn them to back off. This is a mall after all." Sunsin suggested. Aish I'm such a pabo.

"Guys, I really don't want to start any trouble here so will you please back off?" I asked politely.

"Huh, who are you?!" He pushed me.

"Why you little." Sunsin was about to charge at him but I stoped her with my arm.

"I'll handle it." I told her.

"Just do as I say when I'm being nice." I wasn't polite anymore. I was looking at them like they were idiots.

"Or what? You'll shout?" They laughed.

"You know what? I was actually going to kill you but I guess what you suggested is better." The edge of my lips curved up a little forming a smirk.

"Girls, let's all shout on three. One, two, three."

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh, help! He's a molester help us~!" We shouted and everyone's attention switched to us.

"Hey! Leave those girls alone!" People started to shout.

"This isn't over." They growled and walked away.

"Let's go." I said and we left the scene.

"Huh, what a coincidence." Someone said from behind.

"Just keep walking." I said and we kept on walking.

"Yah! Are you deaf or something?!" She shouted.

"I'm sorry, were you speaking?" I turned my head.

"What else does it look like?!" She said sassily and flipped her hair.

"I'm sorry but our ears are only functional to people who are real, not fake." I said crossing my arms.

"Bwo?! Fake?" She said in a high pitch voice. Aish, so annoying.

"You did go for plastic surgery just because you were insecure about yourself. You look just as ugly as before you got plastic surgery." Sunsin attacked.

"Y-yah, who says I got plastic surgery?!" She twitched.

"Your face." Pil Suk said and laughed.

"What's so funny?" She stared.

"Your face." She laughed. After it second, she turned it into a straight face. Yoona walked towards me.

"Huh." She looked at me. Her eyes were filled with rage but she shows a calm smirk. Her left hand with the bubble tea in it is held up slightly. Her legs were positioned to move back a step or two if something happens. By observing her actions, I can tell that she is planning on splashing that drink on me. Without a split second, I grabbed Sunsin's and Pil Suk's arms and pull them to the left right on time. She poured the drink but missed us by a spot.

I snarled at her failure with a 'come and get me if you can' look on my face.

"Ugh!" She stomped towards us but slipped on the puddle of bubble tea and fell on her butt, causing a small splash but big enough to stain her newly bought white blouse. She grumbled as people walk around her and laughed.

"Yoona ah!" A voice called. I know that voice anywhere.

"Taehyung ah, they poured bubble tea on me." She lied. Stupid girl has the bubble tea cup in her hand.