Mesmerized

|AT DOLANS HOUSE|

Bee:

I knock on the front door and I jump when arms grab my waist.

¨Where in the garage,¨ He laughs when I turn around and blush seeing him shirtless.

¨Oh my, this is going to be interesting,¨ I whisper to myself. I hope he didn't hear me. But 2 shirtless twins? I know im dating Ethan but god if Graysons abs look like that then lordy. I need me some help tonight. When I walk in Grayson is wearing a tanktop and basketball shorts. Thank the lord. I look around. There's a wrestling mat in the centerish pushed against the wall. To the other side there are weights and other workout equipment. And in the open space there are the twins. Grayson is working on the wrestling mat because above it is a pullup bar.

¨Well let's get to work, what kind of workout you planning on?¨ Ethan looks at me and I look back at him.

¨Ummm I'm not sure. I don't have all this stuff so I don't know.¨ I laugh when Ethan smirks at me.

¨Well then I have some ideas, how hard you willing to work?¨ He smirks as if he's trying to give me that ¨I'm planning something¨ look.

¨Really anything. This stomach and arms dont look like this for nothing, and I ran all the way here in 5 minutes. I think I can do something haha,¨ I flex my arms. Even though there small, they look nice. And my stomach is slightly showing due to my crop top. I have a toned stomach. Not abs or anything special but I keep together and stay healthy. Ethan walks up to me and picks me up. Tossing me over his shoulder.

¨AY! PUT ME DOWN!!¨ I smack his back and you could the skin on skin contact. He laughs and I can feel the vibrations in his shoulders.

¨Well then, let's work on your arms today, we can do a weight workout and then a pullup bar workout if Grayson ever gets off of it. ¨

|SKIP WORKOUT (OOPS)|

Ethan:

I noticed she had sweat on her body. Her skin shinned and her hair fell into her face. She had just done a workout that usually pushed me to the limits. She pushed her glasses up and pulled her hair up.

¨Um would like to come inside for a bit?¨ I asked mesmerized by her soft look. Her plump lips and her cute freckles. Her hips wide and perfect. A curvy girl. I liked it.

¨Hellooooooo Ethan! Your staring, and sorry but mom text me saying I needed to be home. Thanks though,¨ She put her hands on my shoulder and raised to kiss my cheek. I pulled her back in as she went to spin around. With my hands on her waist I pushed her glasses up for her and kissed her cheek.

¨Be safe running home. Text me when you get home now I know your safe. It's dark out.¨ I kiss her cheek again and let her go. She blushes. Cute :P

¨I will, thanks Ethan, Bye Grayson," She waves to Gray and heads out the door starting a full sprint home.

God. This girl has me wrapped around her finger already. And I barely even know her.

There short but there going up more frequently. Break is starting soon so Ill have more time to work on my stories. 

Please comment and tips <3